• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BANGKOK: More than 100K at 9pm. Many More Coming. JAMS 50km Long. ArbiSHIT SHITTING!

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: BANGKOK: More than 100K at 9pm. Many More Coming. JAMS 50km Long. ArbiSHIT SHITTI

610x.jpg

Thai security personnel are deployed around a military base after a grenade attack in Bangkok March 15, 2010.

610x.jpg

Thai security personnel investigate the site of a grenade attack at an army base in Bangkok March 15, 2010.

610x.jpg

Thai soldiers stand behind their weapons after a grenade attack on their base in Bangkok March 15, 2010. Grenade explosions that wounded two soldiers at the Thai military base raised tensions in Bangkok on Monday as tens of thousands of anti-government protesters massed at another barracks on the outskirts of the city.

610x.jpg

Thai security forces inspect the site of a grenade attack on a military base in Bangkok on March 15, 2010.

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Thai security forces member takes pictures at the site of a grenade attack on a military base in Bangkok on March 15, 2010. The attack wounded two soldiers as tens of thousands of anti-government protesters massed at another barracks in the Thai capital, a military spokesman said. Four M-79 grenades exploded at the base in the centre of the capital at 1:30 pm (0630 GMT), injuring one soldier in the arm and the other in the stomach, army spokesman Colonel Sunsern Kaewkumnerd said.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: BANGKOK: More than 100K at 9pm. Many More Coming. JAMS 50km Long. ArbiSHIT SHITTI

to be conti.....

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think this is Thaksin's last hurrah.

1) Thai King still alive and as much as Thaksin is pop to the villagers so is the King

2) Thanksin's $$$ is running out. Remember the global financial crisis + no longer being able to make $$ in favorbale Thai economy + confistication of Shin proceeeds would have taken a big toll.

3) Army supports present Gov.

Abhisit just tell military to prevent trouble, do not shoot first, protect the gov buildings and wait it out. How long can these red shirts wait? A month?

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

With all these red shirts and yellow shirts creating havoc, i Believe all thailand need is a civil war before this country can see peace. The king is old and sick, it's only a matter of time he passes on.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

of course a sinkie like you never understand democracy as you didn't experience it before. QUOTE]

if thailand type of politic is the democracy you think singapore should follow, i rather have no democracy.

thai democracy is a sad joke. vietnam should just invade and finish their so call democracy.

oh i forgot to add, thailand so call democracy protests, the thing you said because they have balls, are making thailand a laughing stock in the world. the world do not respect such protests, they only laugh at their stupidity.

I think if you say such thing you have to look at your sinkie self closely. The world is laughing at your sinkie ass as to not be able to secure world cup broadcasting.

THe world is laughing at your ball-less culture for having the highest paid minsters while your coward losers just come in to forum and type away.

Your FT in your country despises your coward behavior and dare not do anything to them while your smart FT slowly eating your rights away. I feel that FT has more rights than sinkies as you cowards just let them screw.

No matter what, the THai support Thaksin or The King, they stand up and FIGHT for their rights. The whole idea is to STAND UP AND FIGHT for their rights. That will sure demand much respect from the rest of the world.

IT is a natural thing that human will respect and admire the courageous and despise the coward. That is why i have much respect for CSJ, that is the only sinkie, sorry he is not a sinkie, he is a TRUE SINGAPOREAN that i look up to. THe rest of you sinkie losers just hide your balls away.

Whether young or old, men or women or watever gender they choose to be, they are willing to die for their country and their personal rights, they go all out to defend their dignity and honour.

If defending for their rights is called Stupid, then What do you call a person who let their govt screw them daily while they hide their balls, do not dare to do anything while typing away in the forum to complain. So who is the stupid moron here.

I just cannot get it why a coward would call a person who has the courage to do things, stupid.. Ahhhh. i get it, a coward do not understand courage.

Many people from all over the world enjoy having Thai frens around as they show strong sense of self respect in them for being a Thai and not bend around and suck up to ang mor, just like what sinkie did.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thailand has one distinctive difference from the rest of SEA that it's proud of. That it's never been colonized before. Any country invading Thailand will save the situation instead of worsen it. It'd reunite all Thais again.

i dun really care which country that is , be it UK, China, Thai, Indo or watever, as long as they have the balls to stand up for their rights, nobody will be in their right mind to let other screw them daily while keeping quiet and doing nothing.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[I

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Red-shirted supporters of deposed Thai premier Thaksin Shinawatra wave flags and shout slogans during an anti-government protest outside a military baracks in Bangkok on March 15, 2010.​

This is the picture of human beings having the balls to fight for their rights, Learn it sinkies if you want to get rid of your PAP. Not just type in the forum and full stop.

You have lost the chance to watch world cup, i wonder what others things you sinkie cowards will lost in the future.

I just cannot help it but to say this. You sinkie cowards deserve all the shit you are having now, you cause it due to your coward behavior.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1) Thai King still alive and as much as Thaksin is pop to the villagers so is the King

2) Thanksin's $$$ is running out. Remember the global financial crisis + no longer being able to make $$ in favorbale Thai economy + confistication of Shin proceeeds would have taken a big toll.

3) Army supports present Gov.

Abhisit just tell military to prevent trouble, do not shoot first, protect the gov buildings and wait it out. How long can these red shirts wait? A month?

The yellow shirt protest at that time last for 6 months, err.. i think more than that. how long this one last , it depends. i remember when i leave the protest area of the yellow shirt, the yellow protester at the exit/entrance, thank me for coming ( they are so graceful and polite, i just love it) and ask me to continue to support the yellow. I bought one of their item of protest, the hand clapping tool.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I don't dare to admit in this thread lah. The Maestro TonyChat is around leh.:biggrin:

I am more concerned on who has more balls to defend their rights be it human rights or personal freedom and enjoy doing a comparison and observing the huge contrast between a Thai and a sinkie regarding this matter.

Congrats to your ability to master the Thai language. All the best to you.

I am currently enjoying the courageous atmosphere of the Thais, it feels good. It is nice to see a human defending and fighting for their rights and freedom and to what they believe in. That is so unsinkified.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

CB kia tonychat,

OKT coming in to talk big again..

pls lah if u really so good, why need to pimp your thai ladyboy wife:biggrin:

everyone here knows u join the red/yellow protest becos of the free food and 100 bahts.

:oIo::oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think if you say such thing you have to look at your sinkie self closely. The world is laughing at your sinkie ass as to not be able to secure world cup broadcasting.

kie did.

CB kia tonychat,

spore will be getting the world cup screening afterall:cool:

keeping this CB post of yours as another of your cock-inside-mouth-moment.:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo:fuck you!!!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

1) Thai King still alive and as much as Thaksin is pop to the villagers so is the King... Army supports present Gov.QUOTE]

Ancient nursery rhyme is relevant in Thailand today :

All the King's horses, and all the King's men, could not put Thailand together again...

Pity, Thailand appears to be a close friend of Singapore - in terms of trade and tourist destination for Sporeans.

Thaksin was a favourite PM because he was pragmatic and brought stability and prosperity to Thailand - he was like a mirror image of Singapore leaders - san the vested interested part. It was a little girl from Temasek that brought the Thai Government down.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Thailand's Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva: Since Tonychat love the Thai so much,
bring that "Tonychat' guy come and suck my balls.

Thailand's Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva: Since Tonychat love the Thai so much,
bring that "Tonychat' guy come and suck my balls.

bro postnew,

don't give tonychat any ideas. u never know he is into gay sex. he may just do it.:eek:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

favicon.png
AP Photo

610x.jpg

Protesters and supporters of ousted Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra ride on a motorcycle past the main gate of a military barrack after they dispersed from an anti-government rally Monday, March 15, 2010 in Bangkok. Thailand's Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva backed by a formidable military force, rejected an ultimatum to dissolve Parliament on Monday as tens of thousands of red-shirted protesters vowed to continue their push to oust the government.​

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

<cite>At 12:15pm on 15 Mar 2010, confusus wrote:</cite>

The Prime Minister of a so called democratic country is in a Military establishment to preserve his discredited and unpopular government.

The people want him gone yet he wants to stay. He is defiant!

Sound familiar? Not in the military bunker yet though!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

"THe world is laughing at your ball-less culture for having the highest paid minsters while your coward losers just come in to forum and type away."

Hahaha, I will be laughing - the comic of Thailand politics. Since we are talking about BALLS, the World Cup will save Thailand. There will be peace in Thailand at last.

On the streets of Bangkok, the Red Shirts will sit on one side of the road and cheer for Holland and on the other side of the road, the Yellow Shirts will cheer for Brazil.

During the interval, the red shirts will lop one or two grenades at the other side - depending on how many goals Holland scores. The red shirts will retaliate with similar number of grenades to match the number of goals that Brazil scores. Interval over, there is peace when both sides sit down and continue to watch the match.

When the game is over, the red shirts and the yellow shirts resume their protests - regardless of who won the game. And so the circus continues, until the next game when both will take sides again.

Tonychat - let's talk balls again?

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

favicon.png
AP Photo

610x.jpg

"Red Shirt" demonstrators displays photos of ousted Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra as they sign up to donate blood Tuesday, March 16, 2010, at an anti-government rally in Bangkok, Thailand. Protest leaders say they will collect "1 million cubic centimeters" of protestors' blood, or about 264 gallons (1,000 liters), to spill at Government House in the Thai capital by Tuesday evening. The Red Shirts include supporters of Thaksin and other activists who oppose the 2006 military coup that ousted him for alleged corruption and abuse of power.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

An unidentified Thai woman donates her blood Tuesday, March 16, 2010, at an anti-government rally in Bangkok, Thailand.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Logo_Reuters.gif

610x.jpg

Supporters of former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra wait in line to donate blood in Bangkok March 16, 2010.

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

A Buddhist monk donates blood as supporters of former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra gather in Bangkok March 16, 2010.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

610x.jpg

"Red Shirt" demonstrators make offerings and prayers to a Buddhist monk Tuesday, March 16, 2010, at an anti-government rally in Bangkok, Thailand.

610x.jpg

A "Red Shirt" demonstrator makes an offering and prayers to a Buddhist monk Tuesday, March 16, 2010, at an anti-government rally in Bangkok, Thailand.

610x.jpg

A "Red Shirt" demonstrator carries a flag of Cuban Revolutionary Che Guevara as he and others wait to donate blood Tuesday, March 16, 2010, at an anti-government rally in Bangkok, Thailand.

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

A nurse deposits collected blood into a bottle as supporters of former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra gather in Bangkok March 16, 2010.​