• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok floods - damned serious!!! Thailand disappearing....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear bros.

I apologise if I offend anyone here now. I hate this tread I mean the title of this thread about "Thailand disappearing"

I tell you the truth all brothers, even if fucking Sinkieland disappear, Thailand will still be there. What the fuck is this? Some flooding and one say Thailand is disappearing? Ramsie you can testify this is an annual occurrence right? Yes, its on a larger scale, but to say Thailand is disappearing is uncalled for. Its just a fucking flood yes and people dying yes, its Thais not Sinkies dying. Who has the right to say Thailand is disappearing? What the fuck?

Relax lah Joe, some of us just exaggerate the headlines, the Bangkok Post also reported BKK will be gone in 30 years, in the 70/80s, they all say Japan will sink, nothing happens what, hahaha.....

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Relax lah Joe, some of us just exaggerate the headlines, the Bangkok Post also reported BKK will be gone in 30 years, in the 70/80s, they all say Japan will sink, nothing happens what, hahaha.....

Ya and I am in fucking Hakodate now and just downed 3 fucking bottles of home brewed sake.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, Bangkok 200 years ago were made up of canals. Most place in BKK were actually in waters. Most famous example, Pratoo Nam (Water Gate).

Rapid development of BKK reduce the water catchment areas. This is the same for all the cities along Chao Phraya rivers, most of them are over developed. Swamps, reservoirs, water catchment areas and forest has been converted to concrete urban structures and roads. With less areas to accept the excess water. flooding occurs. It is more prominent in recent years because the urbanization was the most rapid during the past few years.

It's time the people learn to love (Rak Sa) the environment. There's no such thing as unlimited and continous taking from the nature. Nature also have limit.Once limit is reached, this is what happen. Hope everyone love the nature. Sathu!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why so angry for wat.flooding only wat.figure speaking
why so upset.thailand is big..very big..how to disappear....
so no need to upset okay....thailand will emerge from underwaters...............................and become the best country in the world...the thais are smiling despite the floods...look at the sinkie faces...never smile one.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
uncle, I am sorry I over reacted last night.

(fucking 3 bottles of sake)

so no need to upset okay....thailand will emerge from underwaters...............................and become the best country in the world...the thais are smiling despite the floods...look at the sinkie faces...never smile one.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
uncle, I am sorry I over reacted last night.

(fucking 3 bottles of sake)

aiyah,here in this sam's forum, no need to say i am sorry lah..love is never to say sorry....no worry.me uncle no upset one.jsut limkopi singsongtalkcock. anyway, long time ago,many of my gfs are pretty thai girls.in fact i got one thai gf last time always made me happy.now she is happily married. i no disturb her anymore.she comes down to shop with her family.and we still friends.only friends no more than that. she had given me great wonderful time.now she is a mother with three beautiful kids.i loved her and i still love her now.but only love only.nothing else.cannot liao;-(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I you come to Bangkok after the flood please PM me and we go have some Thai Doi Chaang coffee ok?

Thai ladies always good care for men I agree and men never forget when they meet a good one even if not together forever still in the mind forever.

aiyah,here in this sam's forum, no need to say i am sorry lah..love is never to say sorry....no worry.me uncle no upset one.jsut limkopi singsongtalkcock. anyway, long time ago,many of my gfs are pretty thai girls.in fact i got one thai gf last time always made me happy.now she is happily married. i no disturb her anymore.she comes down to shop with her family.and we still friends.only friends no more than that. she had given me great wonderful time.now she is a mother with three beautiful kids.i loved her and i still love her now.but only love only.nothing else.cannot liao;-(

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I you come to Bangkok after the flood please PM me and we go have some Thai Doi Chaang coffee ok?

Thai ladies always good care for men I agree and men never forget when they meet a good one even if not together forever still in the mind forever.

thank you thank you....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiya..Thailand so big...even if BKK under water just shift to Pattaya or Changmai...

SG? Flood Orchard si liao....the LV, Hermes, Hilton shift where? Sentosa? LOL

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's true, incredible but true as I watch the news. Thai people caught in flood are smiling while slogging it out. Even American people can't do that. When there were e.g. flood in Mississippi and hurricane in Lousiana, all smiles were gone and it was all frowns and blames, blaming heaven and hell and of course government.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's just another repeated thread on the same topic, just to steal the limelight from another thread.

The TS could have posted that piece of articles in the original thread.