• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Balless sinkee tonychat now likes 3 in 1 hates this forum

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why don't you do it yourself? You can infract too. But you will have to fill three pages of infractions.

I can tell from the infraction log that your "cycle" has begun.

If I give you additional infractions now, I will only be disrupting your banning cycle and undoing what others have done. I will be making it harder for others to ban you.

When your ban term starts, you'll understand what I mean.

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What i know about cass888 from her old posts - Retired female pensioner who is very free and active in this forum while trading shares. If not for Leongsam, more assing of more assholes would continue. :p

Leongsam is already not happy with me spamming his infraction log (that's the warning he sent me yesterday) but i insisted that there are a couple of assholes that needs to be taken care of no matter what.

Retired? Pensioner? I wish. But moving the the trading line has its benefits. Lots of free time to cho-cho the whiners here while watching the market and the money isn't difficult :biggrin: Not today though :(

And I did highlight two weeks ago you were going to risk irritating Sam with your infractions. If each of your "enemies" starts 10 nicks, your assing might get the OA assed instead. :biggrin:

Actually do start the assing again, else all the other nicks will go to waste. :biggrin:

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell from the infraction log that your "cycle" has begun.

If I give you additional infractions now, I will only be disrupting your banning cycle and undoing what others have done. I will be making it harder for others to ban you.

When your ban term starts, you'll understand what I mean.

Old dear. Using WWII tactics to win WWIII. We'll see. :biggrin:

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leetahbar also bragged about swearing at his mother and beating up his father. But then, these are his domestic affairs that he chose to talk about. It's alright as long as he's not swearing at your mother, beating up your father or taking money from your sister. We may sympathize with his family members' sufferings, but we have to let him have his say too.

Voltaire : I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Problem is, I think he made it up!

Medusa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retired? Pensioner? I wish. But moving the the trading line has its benefits. Lots of free time to cho-cho the whiners here while watching the market and the money isn't difficult :biggrin: Not today though :(

And I did highlight two weeks ago you were going to risk irritating Sam with your infractions. If each of your "enemies" starts 10 nicks, your assing might get the OA assed instead.
:biggrin:

Actually do start the assing again, else all the other nicks will go to waste.
Ahh.. don't challenge me again ok? Getting assed by Leongsam is no big deal as i am no short of clones. I walk the talk with the obvious OA clones posting all over this forum unlike a certain asshole who only brag having thousands of them. :biggrin: Why don't Leongsam just remove the infraction feature? Then it will be free for all with spamming, flame wars, even coming from the OA.

Like you i have tons of free time and i make my own money. Only difference is i am anti PAP, cho-cho those who cho-cho anti PAP forummers :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem is, I think he made it up!

Oh no. I know him personally and dimsummed with him occasionally. He really swear at his mother and beat up his father. He says he got his 苦聪。

But many of his forum stories are made up or touched up, for entertainment purposes just like fiction novels.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh no. I know him personally and dimsummed with him occasionally. He really swear at his mother and beat up his father. He says he got his 苦聪。

But many of his forum stories are made up or touched up, for entertainment purposes just like fiction novels.
Why he swear at his mother and beat up his father? That is really sick.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat is the lamest piece of shit!!

When the Yellows were protesting against the Red Thai Govt, he supported the Yellow for protesting against the Red Govt.

When the Red Govt fell and the Reds were protesting against the Yellow (and Green) Thai "Government", he praised the Reds for protesting!!

He has no bloody political stance at all!! His idea is just protest for the sake of protesting, regardless of Govt and stance!!

So I asked him, now he tell Singaporeans to rise and protest against PAP and support the Opposition. Then if PAP loses one day and becomes the oppposition, is he then going to tell Singapore to protest against the new Govt and support the Opposition (i.e. PAP)!!

He chose not to answer and threw me with insults and vulgarities.

He say he is a Thai expert, and I wrote some freaking simple Thai words like and he doesn't even understand!!

:mad::mad:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think his mother disapproved some of his friends (not me, 不关我事 ) and his father threw away his guitar books. He's a guitarist, you know? He can play many Beatles, Bee Gees etc. songs quite well.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think his mother disapproved some of his friends (not me, 不关我事 ) and his father threw away his guitar books. He's a guitarist, you know? He can play many Beatles, Bee Gees etc. songs quite well.
That is a rather extremist set of parents, considering how old is he.

jw5

Loyal
Voltaire : I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Let's say you go to lunch with 4 other guys.
You start a conversation by saying "The world is round." (This is like starting a thread in a forum.)

The first guy A says "Yes, the world is round, it has been proven."

B says "Hmm. I would want to go round the world one day, and see if it's really round." (He is diverting a little. The conversation/thread might spin into travelling.)

C says angrily "The world is not round, it's flat, how can you be sure it's round?" (There are plenty in this forum like that, but they are not banned or condemned. Sometimes they are told off or scolded, but that's about it. The pap may ban him though, which is what you are saying this forum does.)

D says "The world is flat." He goes to the toilet and when he comes back, he goes near your face and says "The world is flat." While you are talking about women, he says again "The world is flat." When you start discussing about movies, he hums "The world is flat." to the tune of a movie theme. While you are paying the bill, he tells the waiter "The world is flat."

The next time you go for lunch, you won't want D along. You may or may not ask C, but you won't ask D. D is the equivalent of a forum or cyberspace spammer. In real life, he would be considered a lunatic.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I was in the old sammyboy forum at delphi, back in those days when there was a LOT more spamming and stuff. Leetahbar will used to change nick in the old forum, but he will always reveal himself by posting his own blog posting. That's how we all know it is him.

His blog posting are really very disgusting. He bragged about punching his father in his right eye over some trivial matter concerning his tenant, if I'm not wrong. His mother cried in front of him but he made it sound like he was an angel "rescuing" her. Of course, she cried because he was such a horrible bastard to his own father, whom he also accused of cheating on his mother (in front of his whole family).

Thats how the whole flame wars started. There was no peace after that. I remember him also bragging about other nasty things he did to other people and to his own siblings. His quarrel with his mother was mainly over money. The spoilt brat of the family. Really spoilt brat.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can someone tell me the story of lpplking going to whack up lts in his own home and his parents had to protect him?

How about meeting that aussie girl cantbeassed whom is actually fat in real life or so i heard.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in the old sammyboy forum at delphi, back in those days when there was a LOT more spamming and stuff. Leetahbar will used to change nick in the old forum, but he will always reveal himself by posting his own blog posting. That's how we all know it is him.

His blog posting are really very disgusting. He bragged about punching his father in his right eye over some trivial matter concerning his tenant, if I'm not wrong. His mother cried in front of him but he made it sound like he was an angel "rescuing" her. Of course, she cried because he was such a horrible bastard to his own father, whom he also accused of cheating on his mother (in front of his whole family).

Thats how the whole flame wars started. There was no peace after that. I remember him also bragging about other nasty things he did to other people and to his own siblings. His quarrel with his mother was mainly over money. The spoilt brat of the family. Really spoilt brat.
If he can do that to his family, I am pretty sure he is capable of doing it to his friends. :eek:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
D says "The world is flat." He goes to the toilet and when he comes back, he goes near your face and says "The world is flat." While you are talking about women, he says again "The world is flat." When you start discussing about movies, he hums "The world is flat." to the tune of a movie theme. While you are paying the bill, he tells the waiter "The world is flat."

The next time you go for lunch, you won't want D along. You may or may not ask C, but you won't ask D. D is the equivalent of a forum or cyberspace spammer. In real life, he would be considered a lunatic.

Why wouldn't I? If you only want to hear the good stuff, tune in to Gold 90 FM. D is quite smart to say the world's flat. Galileo Galilei insisted the world's round and got life imprisionment till death.

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahh.. don't challenge me again ok? Getting assed by Leongsam is no big deal as i am no short of clones. I walk the talk with the obvious OA clones posting all over this forum unlike a certain asshole who only brag having thousands of them. :biggrin: Why don't Leongsam just remove the infraction feature? Then it will be free for all with spamming, flame wars, even coming from the OA.

Like you i have tons of free time and i make my own money. Only difference is i am anti PAP, cho-cho those who cho-cho anti PAP forummers :biggrin:

Now you're challenging the bulletin owner? You wanna do the same stunt on him as the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan pulled on Chiam See Tong?

Hope you have dynamic IP. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he can do that to his family, I am pretty sure he is capable of doing it to his friends. :eek:

He's so fat almost twice my size but he'd been very timid in front of me. In fact I feel that he doesn't like to meet me too much. He always looks worried that I'd bash him up.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now you're challenging the bulletin owner? You wanna do the same stunt on him as the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan pulled on Chiam See Tong?

Hope you have dynamic IP. :biggrin:

Maybe indeed he has a dynamic IP or goes to internet cafe to post.

I think that the fellow challenging Sam is uncalled for.

:mad:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hope you have dynamic IP.
You called it a stunt? I call it a small sacrifice to have my clones banned. :biggrin: Nicks don't mean a thing in cyberspace to me. I create them because i am too free and i liked the game / movie characters.

There are so many ways and applications to mask an IP address but i feel i don't need to do so since i am mobile. :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why wouldn't I? If you only want to hear the good stuff, tune in to Gold 90 FM. D is quite smart to say the world's flat. Galileo Galilei insisted the world's round and got life imprisionment till death.

Hee hee hee. SORRY, another incorrect comparison :smile::smile:

(a) Gallileo did not repeat his message 100 times over every day.

(b) He was eventually proven right.

(c) Those who persecuted him did so not because he was spamming, they did not because he was seen as infringing on religious doctrine which stated earth is the centre of all creation. It made no diff whether he said it ten or a thousand times over.

(d) Gallileo was not banned from speaking, instead he suffered a far worse fate in the form of imprisonment and physical torture.