• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ball-less Kangaroo Judge Tham deports Benjamin Glynn!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again, this proves AMDK. This legal system is unsustainable.

First you will not hang them. Then you will not cane them, Now you will not jail them nor even fine them for the most minor infringement of your laws in your country?

It sets the tone and direction and these AMDK will latch on quickly to your fears. Going forward, you won't be able to do anything to them because they know you give in to negative media exposure in their country.

What are we Singaporeans then? A doormat? No we are not. What we have instead, are spineless politicians.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG get the Govt deserve.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

First you will not hang them. Then you will not cane them, Now you will not jail them nor even fine them for the most minor infringement of your laws in your country?

It sets the tone and direction and these AMDK will latch on quickly to your fears. Going forward, you won't be able to do anything to them because they know you give in to negative media exposure in their country.

What are we Singaporeans then? A doormat? No we are not. What we have instead, are spineless politicians.

The white nutcase has been in jail since July. With the usual 1/3 discount on jail sentences for good behavior, he has been let out. Now, he's been deported and has very likely lost his job here. That is getting really tough on foreigners who break the law while living in Singapore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are the ones who gave special privilege to Malays in exchange for citizenship of immigrants. The judge agrees,

Singapore wasn't formed like jiuhu. The m&ds got too much freebies and haven't contributed enough to nation building. We're keeping our fingers crossed that m&ds don't try to destroy our Singapore because of religious brainwashing by shit stirring imams and 'scholars'.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The white nutcase has been in jail since July. With the usual 1/3 discount on jail sentences for good behavior, he has been let out. Now, he's been deported and has very likely lost his job here. That is getting really tough on foreigners who break the law while living in Singapore.
He has not been convicted of anything. So that time spent, was not jail time but remand. What nonsense 1/3 discount when he is not guilty of anything?

Now he has a case for wrongful detention for months. He must be compensated.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Spineless politicians who are continually voted in with majority vote every election by the people of Singapore.

Remember who you live among.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has not been convicted of anything. So that time spent, was not jail time but remand. What nonsense 1/3 discount when he is not guilty of anything?

Now he has a case for wrongful detention for months. He must be compensated.
I don't think you know how the law works.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
FT create jobs for Singapore says Loong... this one create jobs for Loong people so he is King and Loong is the jester wayang and act blur now...

By the way, the lyric of this spong was written by lowly educated primary school boy.... and meant for the low educated American people... can see now why US keep losing many wars... the loser US... and how they lose Afghan to the Talibanana now... stupid AMDK...

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Benjamin Glynn to be deported by ICA: Singapore Prison Service​

Wan Ting Koh
Wan Ting Koh
·Senior Reporter
Thu, 19 August 2021, 11:23 am·2-min read

6aa3dcd0-f598-11eb-9edf-bbeef49085cf

SINGAPORE — British expatriate Benjamin Glynn was released from detention and handed over to the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) on Wednesday, Singapore Prison Service (SPS) said on Thursday (19 August).

The 40-year-old was sentenced to six weeks' jail on Wednesday after being convicted of four charges relating to failing to wear his mask, being a public nuisance and for threatening police officers. He was found guilty of all charges after a one-day trial where he represented himself. Glynn's jail term was backdated to 19 July, the date of his remand.

Responding to a query from Yahoo News Singapore, the SPS confirmed that Glynn was released from SPS and handed over to the ICA on Wednesday. ICA will be making arrangements for his deportation to his home country, according to the SPS.

Glynn was remanded in prison from 19 July to 4 August and was later remanded at the Institute of Mental Health from 5 to 18 August.

Glynn was convicted by District Judge Eddy Tham of not wearing a mask while in an MRT train on 7 May, causing public nuisance on 7 May, threatening police officers who went to his residence on 8 and 9 May, and failing to wear a mask within and in the vicinity of the State Courts on 2 July.
In his defence, Glynn claimed that the law involving masks did not apply to him, and that he did not remember threatening the police officers.

"I understand trust law, contract law, tort law, I have studied this for quite a long time. It is not difficult to understand common law. I know what a crime is, there must be a victim which is a living man or woman, not a legal fiction which is what you are, officers. You are not living men and women, they are legal fictions. I am living man, I control my public trust,” he said.

“So therefore I do not consent to this maritime contract, I have not agreed to (a) contract and they have no jurisdiction over me, it's fairly simple," he said.

However DJ Tham found that Glynn's understanding of the law was "completely misguided" as the COVID-19 legislations were passed under law by Singapore's Parliament.

The judge added that Glynn's inability to remember his threats as "woefully insufficient to raise a reasonable doubt".

For the offence of causing public nuisance, Glynn could have been jailed up to three months, fined up to $2,000, or both.

For contravening the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) (Control Order) Regulations 2020, he could have been jailed up to six months, or a fine of up to $10,000, or both.

For using threatening words towards a public servant under the Protection from Harassment Act, he could have been jailed up to 12 months, or fined up to $5,000, or both.

Don't be surprise UK angmoh will whack him soon once he landed.... or send him back to Singapore to jail him...

UK is struggling with India curry virus and getting vaxxed to the max don't want this idiot angmoh back...