• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bak Kut Teh - Do you prefer the Hokkien (black) or Teochew (white) soup type?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you prefer the Hokkien (black) or Teochew (white) soup type?

For me, I like both. But if I really have to choose, I go for the Hokkien type.

dsc_0775e.jpg

klang.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey chump hokkien type is herbal machiam klang valley version ......
Looks like you'll a closet jiuhukia lover

Hey Gongest Chee Bye, I like the hokkien type, means is a fan of jiu hu kia?? I do not suck jiu hu kia's cock online. Unlike some fucktard.

I am fine with Malaysians in general, except some fucktard economic refugee from matland! Your freaking fucktard idol, i.e the UMNO cock sucker.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No preferred outlet, just prefer white peppery soup to black herbal soup. :p

I dislike black soup too but in balai and around the Indon karimun area.....the local chinks serve a fusion type....peppery black soup with not so heavy herbal tinge....I like that version too

jw5

Loyal
Never tried that type. :p

I dislike black soup too but in balai and around the Indon karimun area.....the local chinks serve a fusion type....peppery black soup with not so heavy herbal tinge....I like that version too

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Neither. Both contain smelly pork. It's consumption of this sorts of unclean meat that cause the chinese to smell so bad hence the term CCB.

I never knew that pussies could smell so sweet until I met my first muslim girlfriend.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I prefer the white over the black but I don't mind both however I believe the black has two types Singapore version in bowl and Malaysia version in claypot really hate those claypot BKT looks like rubbish and taste like don't know what.

My favourite BKT I'd say is in Ang Moh Kio Ave 1 market opposite Bishan park and beside the swimming pool, Eng Kee is the name and I think I have posted it a couple of times, one reason I like Eng Kee is their braised pork leg, shiok.

I do most of my BKT these days in Jakarta because there's a Song Fa near by office and easy to park.

Can forget about BKT in Bangkok

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neither. Both contain smelly pork. It's consumption of this sorts of unclean meat that cause the chinese to smell so bad hence the term CCB.

I never knew that pussies could smell so sweet until I met my first muslim girlfriend.

Good job my fellow honorary Chinese dog. We chinks smell bad cause we consume pork unlike the clean Muslims

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, the AMK Ave 1 BKT is best known for the Pig Trotters with its almost black gravy.

Shiok! Yummi! Mo Dak Ding ! Delicious ! Sedap! Bagus!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So where's the 'teh' (tea) in the white one?

To me, it's just pork rib soup, not pork-rib-tea or pork-bone-tea soup.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
didnt michael jackson teach u not to discriminate?

[video=youtube;F2AitTPI5U0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0[/video]

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So where's the 'teh' (tea) in the white one?

To me, it's just pork rib soup, not pork-rib-tea or pork-bone-tea soup.

You may not known but the traditional bak Kut Teh comes with tea served. The tea is delicately served almost like a ritual. The soup is not the tea.