• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bai Shi yin Guang Li Liang aka wisdom of light

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone enlighten me on the above movement whether it’s a MLM , cult or religion ? I have been approached by a guy who claims he can see good and bad spirits with his naked eyes and he is a ghost buster for the above movement. He sold me carton S of water ( like mineral water ) and assured me there is a special light in this water that can cure many illnesses , turn a weak person into a strong and energetic person, those who can’t get good grades in studies after drinking there will be big improvements...etc , I find it hard to believe but because he’s so aggressive in pushing hi she mineral bottled drinks and stickers that I need to paste on anything that needs cure , I bought them from him with his pressure selling . It cost me quite a fair amount of money but no receipt issued . He appears like an honest guy with balding hair and drives an ambulance , doubling as a registered medic . If anyone can throw some light I will appreciate very much as he proposed to cleanse my office which he claimed he saw black or negative light , meaning some bad spirits . I suspect it will cost me a lot of money before I commit , I like to find out more. Thank you

Attachments

• 0D1F8B73-FF99-4FC7-AA5A-FBA9AB160A1E.png
    0D1F8B73-FF99-4FC7-AA5A-FBA9AB160A1E.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 366
  • D7E1085F-8464-43CC-8358-480DDC7979FE.png
    D7E1085F-8464-43CC-8358-480DDC7979FE.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 285

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN since you already bought from him the mineral water just try out no harm KNN if it works then pay him to cleanse your office KNN

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should have bought Lim Peh Toa Peh Gong Liang Teh. Can cool you down as well as ward off evil spirits. In addition, it makes you smarter so you won't fall for such tricks again

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can someone enlighten me on the above movement whether it’s a MLM , cult or religion ? I have been approached by a guy who claims he can see good and bad spirits with his naked eyes and he is a ghost buster for the above movement. He sold me carton S of water ( like mineral water ) and assured me there is a special light in this water that can cure many illnesses , turn a weak person into a strong and energetic person, those who can’t get good grades in studies after drinking there will be big improvements...etc , I find it hard to believe but because he’s so aggressive in pushing hi she mineral bottled drinks and stickers that I need to paste on anything that needs cure , I bought them from him with his pressure selling . It cost me quite a fair amount of money but no receipt issued . He appears like an honest guy with balding hair and drives an ambulance , doubling as a registered medic . If anyone can throw some light I will appreciate very much as he proposed to cleanse my office which he claimed he saw black or negative light , meaning some bad spirits . I suspect it will cost me a lot of money before I commit , I like to find out more. Thank you

Just give the money to a bank relationship manager ...at least, you can squeeze them abit and get something in return for your loss.