• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bad prc habits in singapore

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone knows that I love PRC and I love Chinese nationals IN GENERAL

My wife is a lovely gorgeous fabulous babelicious Sichuan beauty

My restaurant workers are PRC as far as the ratio for F&B sector allows

Most of my friends are PRC

HOWEVER, out of the 900,000 PRCs here, obviously there will be some who are black sheep

We cannot paint everyone with the same brush

Just because Scroobal is a slimy two-headed liar doesn't mean all Singaporeans are like that

Just because erection2011 cannot get it up in 2012 doesn't all Singaporeans are impotent

SO, what are the bad PRC habits that deserve to be condemned???

1) THE MOST OBVIOUS AND WIDESPREAD - TALKING SO LOUDLY - ON MRT, IN RESTAURANT, OR ANYWHERE IN PUBLIC

2) SPITTING EVERYWHERE - BUT MAINLY BY CONSTRUCTION WORKERS

3) SMOKING IN NON-SMOKING AREAS - BUT USUALLY WHEN YOU TELL THEM THEY LISTEN

4) CUT FINGERNAILS ON MRT - IN CHINA, SOME TRAIN JOURNEYS ARE VERY LONG BECOS COUNTRY SO BIG, SOMETIMES THEY FORGET THEY ARE IN SINGAPORE

5) ....

ANY MORE?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HOWEVER, out of the 900,000 PRCs here, obviously there will be some who are black sheep

We cannot paint everyone with the same brush

Actually, I agree with Besotted here. I've had PRC GFs in PRC and Singapore who treated me like a crown prince, and I wasn't even wealthy like got big house or big car. They dress up nicely even in pasar malam lelong clothes much nicer than Singapore girls who have no idea how to dress up nicely even in expensive branded clothes.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are the PRCs in Singapore totally different from those in mainland China? I was surprised that the locals I came across in Shanghai / Hangzhou / Zhengzhou / Wuxi were those cultured, well mannered, polite, courteous and educated types....... so unlike those barbaric PRCs types that we find aplenty in Singapore.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everyone knows that i love prc and i love chinese nationals in general

my wife is a lovely gorgeous fabulous babelicious sichuan beauty.................................................................

So, what are the bad prc habits that deserve to be condemned???

1) the most obvious and widespread - talking so loudly - on mrt, in restaurant, or anywhere in public

2) spitting everywhere - but mainly by construction workers

3) smoking in non-smoking areas - but usually when you tell them they listen

4) cut fingernails on mrt - in china, some train journeys are very long becos country so big, sometimes they forget they are in singapore

5) ....

Any more?

5) bushy pubic hair - some prc gals at geylang got a mini jungle down below.. They really need a proper trimming..

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cycle on pavement, pedestrian crossing, overhead bridge, zebra crossing, bus stop, sheltered walkway, HDB void decks, everywhere, causing danger to people walking.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
They don't shave their armpits(which is actually a turn on for me, the armpit lover :biggrin:)

They like to say, 干我,用力的干我when they are high :p

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And when they say that, they raise their hands in the air...

what a sight it must have been.

They don't shave their armpits(which is actually a turn on for me, the armpit lover :biggrin:)

They like to say, 干我,用力的干我when they are high :p

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have met many PRC people that I truly admire but with over 1 billion people which include peaseants, you will face some "Mountain Tortoise". I have my fair share of frustration with some of these.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey clown...for once you spoke the truth. In your excitement to describe my condition you however missed a word to properly express yourself in that sentence.

See if you can spot what word to insert where...if you cant then i'm afraid that when i finally get it up i will have to punish you by inserting mine into you.
Just because erection2011 cannot get it up in 2012 doesn't all Singaporeans are impotent

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hey clown...for once you spoke the truth. In your excitement to describe my condition you however missed a word to properly express yourself in that sentence.

See if you can spot what word to insert where...if you cant then i'm afraid that when i finally get it up i will have to punish you by inserting mine into you.

So early ka jiao people :biggrin:

One more bad habits of PRC girls. Want to wear short skirt, but go and wear those "safety shorts" inside. Thats not the problem. The problem is, the safety shorts are mostly longer than the skirt itself.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
besotted, you bloody fuck. All this time you were praising PRCs, i have yet to see you write a single chinese character.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
when besotted and clinton post ...my alarm clock wil ring loud loud la bro raiders

Last edited: