• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious B9 Dental Clinic (can go?)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
NB Cheebye, the appointment was 2pm, and the poor patient had to undergo this crazy waiting in between until it ended at 930pm. If you see this dentist, you might as well take your annual leave la!

http://www.b9dental.com/
1609423137385.png

Charlene Poh

2 reviews · 1 photo
a week ago
I just want to say first that this clinic has a horrible bad time management. Had wisdom tooth surgery for 2 of my lower wisdom teeth on 18 November. The appointment was at 2pm, I was late as I reached at 2.15pm so I understood that I had to wait for awhile. The staff told me to come back in 1 hour, after that they told me to wait for another 30 min. 1 hour 30 min later, I went back to the clinic and waited for another 10 min before I got called into the room in which they let me sit on the chair and put headphones for me to watch movie on the TV screen above. I did that and waited for another 30 min, until Dr Raymond entered and informed me that I can remove both my wisdom teeth that day.

He was backfacing me more of the time and seem to be busy using his phone. I was told that I needed to take a 3d xray cause it's more accurate and its supposed to take 30-45min to process??? So I agreed, took the xray, and had to wait for another 1.5 hour before I went into the room, same thing happened again when I watched the movie on the ceiling for 30 min.

Dr Raymond came in, put the anaesthesia for me and said I have to wait 45 min for the effects to occur because my nerve was very deep.... i agreed, but i still had to wait for another 1 hour 15 min before I went to question the staff why I'm waiting so long. They told me the surgery room is ready and asked me to wait. So same thing: I got called into the room; watched movie on the ceiling for another 30 min or so before Dr Raymond came in to do the surgery.

He tested the anaesthesic effects by asking me if it hurts when he poked a needle into my gum, and i informed him there was slight pain and he said its ok. However, during the surgery, it was painful. I literally said 'Ah!' And flinched and few times and told the doctor it was painful and all I got was "sorry a little pressure ah" from the nurse. Dr Raymond just kept going and it was quite a scary experience for me.... afterwards I had to retake another xray and the image took like 5 min to process (even tho Dr Raymond said the xra needs 45 min to process previously lol) in the end when everything ended it was 9.30pm.

Fast forward to today, had my stitches removed. My appointment was 7pm and I finished at 8.45pm. Funny thing was Dr Raymond told me I could claim taxi fares and turns out to be only for the surgery at the previous appointment... and they didn't even tell me at the previous appointment . Just know that you can claim your taxi fares of your surgery ends super late lol

I am just posting my personal opinion, my wound has recovered and I would say there are no post op complications and I'm doing well, but i would rather visit another clinic that has a shorter waiting time as this clinic do not respect our time and expect everyone to wait. So it's up to you guys whether you want to wait or not.

Update: So basically the clinic provided me with this chlorohexidine mouthwash to prevent infection after the surgery, told me the dosage but didnt warn me about the possible staining of the teeth after using it. Afterwards I went to question them about it and the first nurse just kept questioning me if I overused the mouthwash and i said No and asked her to get back to me, 3 days later no response so I called another time and the 2nd nurse kept saying it's because I havent scaled my teeth for v long and 1 out of 10 patients will get this issue... asked if they can do anything for me and they just expect me to pay another time for scaling at them. lol so annoyed so guys please know that the chlorohexidine mouth wash might cause tooth staining pls watch out. never ever going back to B9 dental clinic again.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muhammad Ashraf

13 reviews
2 months ago
Won't recommend because they did such a terrible job with scaling and polishing. I didn't have much issue with the waiting period like many people have mentioned but was very shocked at how quick and sloppy the job was done. Also added $40 fluoride when I didn't even ask for it. He simply said I'm doing this and bang my bill extra $40... Seriously, you guys need to have some integrity and sincerity with your work..

Y L

3 reviews
3 weeks ago
Appointment time at 1.30pm, till 4.30pm still not started the treatment.. I'm so so so disappointed at the poor time management.
I appreciate all nurse, dentist hardwork... but we are not free nothing to do person... we have a lot of commitments to fulfil too...
If cannot fit in many patients in 1 time, please don't... patients time also treasure!!!
Please do more improvement in time management!!!

Darren Chang

1 review
2 weeks ago
If only there was a 0 star option. Dental centre with absolute disregard for patients' time and schedule. Despite making an appointment, I had to wait more than 3 hours, and then 1 hour on the dental chair staring at a screen. Doctor came 2 hours late. Dental sercive wasn't great.

Very disappointing compared to other dentists I've been to where appointment timings are met punctually. Don't come here, you've been warned!

Shahrul Kamal

1 review
2 months ago
Very very very poor time management. 100% not going back again. Make me wait for 3 hours not once but more than 3 times (at the expense of my work hours) and had to look for other dental clinic that are more organised, go by appointment time slot and sincere in explaining the treatment clearly.

Samantha Samantha

1 review
3 months ago
If there was a no star option, I'd gladly choose it.

The waiting time is horrible. I had 2 appointments after the 1st visit. Both were at 6.30PM but my dental procedures did not start until about 9.30PM-10PM. I thought the first appointment was an unlucky occurrence but soon realized it was just poor time management of the clinic!

A 30 minutes wait is reasonable, but more than an hour? That's ridiculous.

If it were not for a really bad tooth, and an emergency situation, that caused me to be committed to a 2-sessions root canal, this dental clinic would not have been an option. It is not exactly any cheap either. For about the same pricing, you would probably get better service at another dental without all the anger.

No bad comments on the dentist, I thought he did an alright job. That said, no great skill of a dentist can be commendable if they can't even respect other people's time.

Lesson learnt. Reviews are important, I should have been more informed by reading all the negative feedback on waiting time.

It's hard to say when the clinic will have improvements since there were so many feedback before. So my suggestion is to avoid and head to another clinic.

In a nutshell, I am disappointed, angry, and amused at how it is still in operations.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan Junxiong

1 review · 2 photos
2 weeks ago
This is by far the longest waiting time dental clinic I have been. Made an appointment for 5.30pm, called in at 5pm to check on status and was told to come at 7pm. Arrived at 7pm and was told to wait for 30mins. At 7.30pm, was told to wait for 1 more patient. At 8.10pm, I was being ushered into the dentist room and waited for another 40mins until I made a fuss. Total process of doing a X-Ray scan and a 5mins consultation took me more than 2.5 hours.

Totally no apologies from the dentist and also the nurse. Seems like its their norm for patients to wait for more than 1 hr. Please do not come after 5pm, you will need to wait for at least 1hr. Worst dental clinic I came across. Please think twice or thrice.

Kenneth Koh

1 review
3 months ago
Booked an appointment at 4pm. Was told to wait for 20 mins. At 4.20, was told 10 mins later would be my turn. In the end, didnt even manage to get in at 5. Left because wait time was too long. Almost every other patient in the clinic was waiting for more than 1.5 hours. Two patients even waited for 3 hours. Receptionist just tells everyone that they are the next patient but in fact nobody knows who is actually the next patient. Terrible service.

c yt

2 reviews
2 weeks ago
Don’t even deserve 1 star, with appointments made. Waited for 5 hours and still don’t even get to see the dentists face. No courtesy of updating you. Just telling you to wait and wait. Absolutely the worst experience ever.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brenda T

1 review
3 months ago
this dental clinic has atrocious service!!! my friend had an appointment at 2pm to remove wisdom tooth. however, she was told to call to inform the staff on the day itself before reaching, which totally defeats the purpose of making an appointment.

on the day itself, had to wait for few hours to take x-ray. thereafter, only managed to inject anesthetics at 7pm and was told to wait for another hour before the removal. in the end, the wait was over 2 hours and after being led to the treatment room, there was more waiting. for information, their clinic closes at 9pm and even at 10.30pm, my friend still had to wait for the gauze after the removal and was told she had to wait to take x ray.

please do not patronise this clinic.

helen vs

2 reviews
3 months ago
my friend spent more than 8 hours at this clinic waiting for her wisdom tooth extraction when she had an appointment at 2.30pm. she only finished close to 11pm and there were still people waiting after her!! :confused: i have no idea what kind of problems this place has but time management is CLEARLY one of their top issues. it is truly atrocious to make patients wait that long (wait for x-ray. do anesthetic and wait another 2 hours (????). she even had to wait for gauze to be given to her to soak up the blood after the surgery) and i can't believe that this is a common occurrence from reading other reviews. just unbelievable. how is this clinic still running?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only good thing I can say for B9 dental clinic is that its equipment is fairly new... can't say the same for many of the dental clinics in the heartlands.

Disclaimer: I am not a customer of B9 dental clinic.