• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious B&G Vietnamese Bride Marriage Agency (not paid advertisement hor!)

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give them a million $ they also will empty it all in these industry as business :unsure:
These jibyes just don't have peace in heart. You give them money they have money they need to find multiple sex partners. You give them multiple sex partners they will blow away all their money by investing in those business and then back to square 1 be a chicken again. Fated to have a chicken life.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genetically, Vietnamese girls are far better looking than other girls in our south east Asia region but their mother tongue can really gets on my nerves not my loins! High pitch n irritating...hahaha!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genetically, Vietnamese girls are far better looking than other girls in our south east Asia region but their mother tongue can really gets on my nerves not my loins! High pitch n irritating...hahaha!
U think the Vietnamese tone is bad? Try their Thai counterparts!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
These jibyes just don't have peace in heart. You give them money they have money they need to find multiple sex partners. You give them multiple sex partners they will blow away all their money by investing in those business and then back to square 1 be a chicken again. Fated to have a chicken life.
Also their life is encircling both borrowing and lending money and involves their own 叉烧 husband and sex buddy bi directional verlee complicated.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also their life is encircling both borrowing and lending money and involves their own 叉烧 husband and sex buddy bi directional verlee complicated.
Final analysis about atb and vb in sg are
1. They are people who doesn't have peace in heart
2. They like to borrow money from people as well as lending money to people.
3. Their business mind is narrowed to sex & servit
4. They need multiple sex partners
5. They cannot lead a normal person life

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arrh, Thai language sounds better to my ears but it differs to u..it goes the same with Vietnamese language to me too! Hahaha..
Yah I find Vietnamese language more irritating than Thai. But my worst nightmare is tagalog. Hearing pinoys speak makes me want to throw up

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe this or not? After childbirth, the Sinkie has sex with his Jap wife once every 2 months :eek:. He regretted.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The tones for the nips are much better. Nip gals are much better. Cook n clean n take care of their men.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnamese girls are really genetically blessed.. got 2 working around my neighbourhood - one as a restaurant supervisor and another is a boss of her salon. Both are hardworking milfs and get along well with everyone (many lao uncles are their fans). And most amazing of all, their figures are still good after childbirth and working in semi blue collar jobs the whole day.

I wonder what their diet is?
Have u wondered how they earn their first pot of gold?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have u wondered how they earn their first pot of gold?
Haha. Believe me I have thought about it. But no chance the restaurant supervisor had worked before. Maybe the salon lady boss had when she was very young. Dunno... Also don't think I will ever ask her in her face hahaha