• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious B&G Vietnamese Bride Marriage Agency (not paid advertisement hor!)

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks! Most of these Viet girls aren't reliable in managing household funds given by their S'porean husbands! Most are from remote villages so in order to upgrade their standard of living, their husbands are their cash cows!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks! Most of these Viet girls aren't reliable in managing household funds given by their S'porean husbands! Most are from remote villages so in order to upgrade their standard of living, their husbands are their cash cows!
Aiya nowadays marry for love is a joke anyway. Marrying a Sinkie woman for love? How often does that happen? The only big issue I feel is the language barrier.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vietnamese girls are really genetically blessed.. got 2 working around my neighbourhood - one as a restaurant supervisor and another is a boss of her salon. Both are hardworking milfs and get along well with everyone (many lao uncles are their fans). And most amazing of all, their figures are still good after childbirth and working in semi blue collar jobs the whole day.

I wonder what their diet is?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The common complaint is they can run off with the child back home if they aren't happy here. The economy and quality of life back in Vietnam has been getting better these past few years so no need to stay and suffer in sinkapore

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The common complaint is they can run off with the child back home if they aren't happy here. The economy and quality of life back in Vietnam has been getting better these past few years so no need to stay and suffer in sinkapore
That is good. If they run off means no child support n alimony etc. Pls run n don't come back. The guy can find a new one

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't look down on these Vietbus. Some of them are university grads with good jobs. Some also own at least one business.

They are the FTs were need for propagating our seed.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...common complaint is they can run off with the child back home if they aren't happy here............
The chances of a local girl running off to their parents house is so much higher.
I have seen so many cases where local girls esp Chinese will take the kids and go back to her parents house whenever they are not happy with the husband and the in laws will bar the poor hubby from entering their house.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't look down on these Vietbus. Some of them are university grads with good jobs. Some also own at least one business.

They are the FTs were need for propagating our seed.
Imuho all atb and vietbu in sg have useless brains that onlee can think of doing sex & servit industry eg hair salon manicure leestoran waitress/supervisors

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chances of a local girl running off to their parents house is so much higher.
I have seen so many cases where local girls esp Chinese will take the kids and go back to her parents house whenever they are not happy with the husband and the in laws will bar the poor hubby from entering their house.
Wife run back to Toa payoh is easier to solve than if she run back to her village in a forest in Hanoi

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think that's bad?

If a Sinkie woman divorce you, she gets half of your assets and u have to pay alimony too.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnamese girls are really genetically blessed.. got 2 working around my neighbourhood - one as a restaurant supervisor and another is a boss of her salon. Both are hardworking milfs and get along well with everyone (many lao uncles are their fans). And most amazing of all, their figures are still good after childbirth and working in semi blue collar jobs the whole day.

I wonder what their diet is?
I have to agree with you on this. Vietnamese women tend to be very conscious of their figures. They will exercise when they start putting on some weight. In fact, if you roam around in Vietnam, u hardly see any overweight women.

The good ones are really very hardworking. It's kinda their DNA. The men are lazy as fuck though, so most of the time women hate marrying the local men. A little similar to Thailand.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U think that's bad?

If a Sinkie woman divorce you, she gets half of your assets and u have to pay alimony too.
That's the same for whatever nationality bride ... as long as you both had married in sinkapore.

If want to avoid financial rape then get legally married in her shithole country. As far as I know only SG and Western countries have the 50-50 asset split law

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's kinda their DNA. The men are lazy as fuck though, so most of the time women hate marrying the local men. A little similar to Thailand.
That's what I've heard from the KTV ladies. Many married young and divorced with a child after domestic abuse. Still young enough for second spring