• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AWARE ask "Is the Women’s Charter Unfair to Men?" What do u think??

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
women charter is too imba toward the woman, at the age where the women are better educated and well paid as men, women charter have to change with the time.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder who taught him to cross his legs

Obviously a woman, so that we won't see the G-string he is wearing!:biggrin:.

The woman's charter is outdated, the male citizens of the country must stand up & protest against it. For example, I am not promoting or encouraging ungerage sex, but the law is grossly unfair to the men. A young horny girl who has sex with a man, the man goes to jail for the act, while the girl goes away scot free, enjoying the act & can on the sly; have sex for many years to come.

In the past, where the women are not so educated, fair enough they need protection, but this is 2012, this is a very different world altogether. We must have laws that is equitable to both sexes, abolish the Woman's Charter.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard that a wife can at any point of time (even during marraige) go to the family court to ask for maintenance from the husband to manage the family.

For just one-dollar, the husband has to declare his assets to prove that he had reasonably provided for the family financially.

Anyone heard of something like that? so scary....

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So now, even married, fuck also must seek permission?

Wife can cry rape against husband if she want?

Die lah!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2ZQ9uQzlkCc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard that a wife can at any point of time (even during marraige) go to the family court to ask for maintenance from the husband to manage the family.

For just one-dollar, the husband has to declare his assets to prove that he had reasonably provided for the family financially.

Anyone heard of something like that? so scary....

I once heard...

a wife can have extra-marital affair, husband file for divorce on that ground, wife can still sue for alimony (albeit low amount).

that is fundamentally wrong. The wrong doer can still expect monetary support from the husband.

imagine, tables turned, husband commit infidelity, wife 100% can sue for large amt of alimony + split his assets.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once heard...

a wife can have extra-marital affair, husband file for divorce on that ground, wife can still sue for alimony (albeit low amount).

that is fundamentally wrong. The wrong doer can still expect monetary support from the husband.

imagine, tables turned, husband commit infidelity, wife 100% can sue for large amt of alimony + split his assets.

if im not wrong, family court got a lot of female judges...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If that is true, any wife can put the husband in her pocket after marriage.

She can do no wrong in the eyes of the law...

I once heard...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that is true, any wife can put the husband in her pocket after marriage.

She can do no wrong in the eyes of the law...

Don't you think the men of the country, who has the balls, start the ball rolling in getting this lopsided charter out of the way?:mad:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Y old pap dog LEE KUAN YEW want to hav woman charter to protect his wife?!!!!! .his wife die liao! can scrap woman charter liao!!!

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
“AWARE recommends that the Women’s Charter be amended to provide that in appropriate cases, where it is just and equitable, husbands should have right to seek maintenance from their wives, both during marriage and after the divorce. Examples of such situations include cases where the husband is sick or incapacitated and has been dependent on his wife.”

wow. the husband must be so 'charm' then can claim maintenance. why no such conditions for the wife then? AWARE bitch still wanna act impartial and fair. :oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So now, even married, fuck also must seek permission?

Wife can cry rape against husband if she want?

Die lah!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2ZQ9uQzlkCc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You see, to the hardcore feminists, ALL heterosexual sex is rape: the man raping his wife.

Now, they are lobbying hard to remove the conjugal rights of a married man.

Still want to get married?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once heard...

And even if you are the *best* husband, if your wife suddenly gets bored/has the itch for a new cock, she can seek a divorce, and you'll get financially raped in court.

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic60577.html&sid=14e04f4cd9392c7c15a29f6f3ea9c454
As someone mentioned above, the law is totally skewed in favour of the women due to the women's charter. based on the english law of no-fault divorce, essentially the man has to look out for his own interest even if he is the innocent party.

logo.gif

Still wanna buy that ring?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, to the hardcore feminists, ALL heterosexual sex is rape: the man raping his wife.

Now, they are lobbying hard to remove the conjugal rights of a married man.

Still want to get married?

Are you against marriage? or you just don't agree to marry in Singapore.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you against marriage? or you just don't agree to marry in Singapore.

I am against marriage. The situation in many other countries (e.g. Australia) is just as bad, if not worse than Singapore.

Why does a man need to get married? I see no value playing a game that is rigged against men.

[video=youtube;cejGeTA16Hc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cejGeTA16Hc[/video]

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am against marriage. The situation in many other countries (e.g. Australia) is just as bad, if not worse than Singapore.

Why does a man need to get married? I see no value playing a game that is rigged against men.

[video=youtube;cejGeTA16Hc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cejGeTA16Hc[/video]

Legally yes, it is kind of a screwed up. Emotionally, it is still the same as in the past as in way back when marriage started in the human race.

The legal set up can be changed and amended but it takes effort and time to do that.

We can choose to go to a country that don't have such stupid marriage laws.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's about time that the Women's Charter be changed to the Family Charter to address the modern realities. Does Tracy Tan have any comment on this?

Last edited: