• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Avoid custom from tomorrow until end of 5th May!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Expected many malaysian will start traveling home after tomorrow for long weekend holiday and election.
:biggrin:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit. I am thinking of going to JB for hair wash and cut. Missing my chiobu hairdresser at Holiday Plaza.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going to JB not much to do with the custom all these years they just wave me thru, no need to avoid them

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit. I am thinking of going to JB for hair wash and cut. Missing my chiobu hairdresser at Holiday Plaza.

Maybe u chiobu go back kampung cast vote le. Maybe u can fetch her back and have good time!!!????

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now got pple say we are all being monitored by ISD liao.

This is an open forum. So what if Lao Lee is reading. Stupid fucker LTB. Wanted to bash him in his thread but held back on second thought. Don't want to help him bump his thread. He is one fucking attention seeking imbecile. :oIo:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
some of my kawan kawan told me they voting for BN, me choked a lil' :o:o:o
then they clarified: bukan najib lah, bodoh...