• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australian Housing Most Unaffordable in the World!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a funny thing to say - surely you are aware the Australia has borrowed heavily from many concepts from Singapore?

Dont tell me you never knew in the 1990s the Australian Government sent representivtes to benchmark the Singapore Government?

Australia has set Singapore aside for many years now, when it realised just how impractical some of its policies were. Eg CPF.

Hongkong now emulates Aussie's Super rather than CPF because they also figured out the real intentions of CPF will not seat well with the people.

The Kiwis did better, they rejected CPF outright.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia has set Singapore aside for many years now, when it realised just how impractical some of its policies were. Eg CPF.

Hongkong now emulates Aussie's Super rather than CPF because they also figured out the real intentions of CPF will not seat well with the people.

The Kiwis did better, they rejected CPF outright.

I suggest you look at how much losses Hong Kongers have suffered through their Hong Kong superannuation fund aka MPFA in the past few years. :rolleyes:

The CPF system or the USA Social Security system is far more superior than the Hong Kong one which basically is just forcing you to invest in stocks managed by some private fund manager. In Hong Kong's pension fund, if you lose money, that is your own business. And most people do lose money.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a funny thing to say - surely you are aware the Australia has borrowed heavily from many concepts from Singapore?

Dont tell me you never knew in the 1990s the Australian Government sent representivtes to benchmark the Singapore Government?

Yaya.. this is way I also borrowed heavily from Singapore and benchmark the Singapore way.. I missed SG.. Please accept me back with open arms.. no CPF return please. :wink: