• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australia VS lowlife sinkieland.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
California/New York, I suppose you can put it that way. Melbourne is colder and have a higher season variation in general. Climate in Sydney, still four seasons, but not as bad as in Melbourne.

thks Ash, if i need to know anything extra about Aussieland and Sydney, i know who to go to in here... :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You gonna betray Thailand forever ? :eek:

i thought some of your low life ball licking sinkie losers of yours always say that i do not stay in thailand... so now all the while i stay in Aussieland...

i think i should revolved all my posts around Aussieland.. Just a mentioned of Australia.. you bunch of low life uneducated sinkie coward losers dare not say anything.. just like a sinkie standing beside an angmor.. the sinkieness totally engulf him and back away.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Sydney really a global center? How expensive is Sydney,, it sure sounds like New York of USA.

At first i thought of moving to Melbourne but after checking out Sydney, it suits me more.

Do you know anything about its housing, the values, the number of Asians there?

Bro Ash, which part of Aussieland are you staying?

If you enjoy the buzz of global cities, you should be considering the likes of New York, London, Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong instead of freaking Sydney and Melbourne :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anglo-saxon cultures are debauched, violent, anti-intellectual, unsophisticated and downright ugly. Relocate to oz at your own peril, tonychat. :smile:

...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No comparisons on the education systems and the bring up of children.....

compare whom to whom? Aussieland and sinkieland?

Aussie teach pple what is their rights.. sinkieland teach sinkies to bend down and let the govt screw. is that what you mean?

Last edited:

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
a little bit of ladyboy shit lover tonychat's history and adventure on migration :

Tonychat comes from the old forum and those who have been in both just as long will remember his numerous attempts to get into OZ. I like the way he started his thread where he indicates that you invited him to consider migrating to OZ giving the impression that it's his first consideration.

Just as his futile attempt to remain in Thailand, this will be a long drama yet to be played. I remember his last attempt when a migration agent started a thread and Tony was all over him. He obviously landed in OZ having discovered that Burger King is called Hungry Jacks. He probably discover that unless you are an asylum seeker, you cannot apply for PR while remaining in the country.

Let's all pretend that he has no idea what all visa requirements and that recycling has 2 parts. There is the part that requires lots of capital because you need large land, equipment and vehicles and the second is what we refer to as Karang Guni.

Let's watch this journey. It might help revive the emigration folder.