• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australia, Swiss standard of living.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans who have tried to explore the truth or even question it will always be threatened with the stick. This has been etched in their minds during education and more prevalent in NS. One order, just follow, no questions asked. If you try something new or different, you get pointed out as a weirdo and outcasted in the society. So the best way to survive is just to follow and follow.

Even when they want to migrate, many Singaporeans fear this and that, money, crime and others. They also expect the information to come onto their laps instead of searching for it themselves. I thought that one of the better Mediacorpse show, "Find me a Singaporean", which showcases Singaporeans living around the world, will get them to wake up their ideas, but I guess they don't.

Another thing is they suffer from inferiority complex. They always think the white natives look down on them and loves to step on them as portrayed in Bruce Lee movies. Any girl that has a Caucasian boyfriend is immediately labelled as a SPG or slut without basis and anybody who mixes with the white locals instead of Singaporeans will be seen as 'angmoh worshipper'. The list goes on...

Bro NoelVermillion, what you have written is very true. It is all 超级白's fault.

I am not bashing 超级白 for bashing sake. I am trying to show where the 超级白 has gone wrong and they have to own up and make necessary corrections. We have been systematically conditioned to think the 超级白 is the best. Of course it is not. More so now.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BS, appreciate your insight on OZ's labour (and wage) comparative advantage.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
the senior trolls like kopiuncle and fishypie went for grassroots meeting, the kanina guy who serves the tea and cleans the table after the meeting has to man the sbf fort.................................... :p

walao eh, it looks like the meeting is lasting through the nite, and they drinking lots of tea cos that gongkia also not around.

so peaceful tonite, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................. :p

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hickory dictory dock.
Its 20 minutes from 5 o clock.
The mouse ran down
the clock fell down.

Hickory dickory dock.
You smell worst than my socks.

Hickory dickory dickety Cock.
Its 15 minutes from 9 O' Clock
My cock went up and Down
Being sucked by that Kinana Clown

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once its done, I PM you lah.. ok ?

Bro Ash, one day... one day I must meet up with you in Sydney. :smile:

BTW, where is your new house? Can give some details like land size, built up area and cost? Thanks.

Let people like Kanina feel jealous. Ha ha.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you up me please? I am a point whore as clearly stated in my signature. :p
Your touting didn't go unnoticed hehehe:p But wait.. you blurry liao, already bumped you up other week (put on your reading glasses):wink: Not unless I go through another cycle of 20

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hickory dickory dickety Cock.
Its 15 minutes from 9 O' Clock
My cock went up and Down
Being sucked by that Kinana Clown

hi there

1. bro, kudos to you for the sacrifice hoh!
2. allowing the resident butch/cunt doing a cs on your thing.
3. btw, it does have bad breath hoh!
4. hahaha! was it good at cs or what?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, if its to make him jealous. Just something small lah, double storey 4 bedroom with a bit of backyard and frontyard. Surrounded by natural reserve. Can go to fishing, visit national park on weekends. Nothing much, around 400K, out west, life is peaceful, out west, in the open sky, out west, where the skies are blue...

You come over when ready, might seem far but its something I can afford at least landed property. :wink:

Been listening to this as the settlement comes closer.

[video=youtube;LNBjMRvOB5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNBjMRvOB5M[/video]

Bro Ash, one day... one day I must meet up with you in Sydney. :smile:

BTW, where is your new house? Can give some details like land size, built up area and cost? Thanks.

Let people like Kanina feel jealous. Ha ha.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm really surprise how long this thread has been. I suppose GCT is right, we are living the swiss standard of living if we migrate out of SINGAPORE!

Good luck with your journey to Canada.

His daughter is living the Swiss Standard of Living, in UK.