• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australia: Muslim teens planned to buy guns, attack Jewish people after Sydney bishop was stabbed

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.wionews.com/world/austr...people-after-sydney-bishop-was-stabbed-716355

The police in Australia uncovered a sinister plot where four teenagers had planned to buy guns and attack Jewish people, reported the Australian media citing official documents, on Monday (Apr 29). The plot reportedly surfaced days after a teenager allegedly stabbed Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel at a church, earlier this month.

Five teenagers, aged between 14 and 17, were charged with a range of offences including conspiring to engage in or planning a terrorist act, on Thursday (Apr 25) in a Sydney court, reported the Associated Press.

According to the documents, four boys, a 15-year-old, a 16-year-old and two 17-year-olds allegedly used Signal, an encrypted messaging app to plan their attack. The police also alleged that they all “adhered to a religiously motivated, violent extremist ideology”.
Also Read | Australian police arrest 7 teen extremists linked to Sydney church stabbing
The law enforcement officials said they were part of a network which included the 16-year-old who allegedly stabbed Emmanuel on April 15 during a church service.
“I wanna die and I wanna kill...I’m just excited...Is your plan to get caught or die or escape?” a 17-year-old allegedly said in a group chat on 20 April, as quoted by the AP.
“We’re gonna be planning for a while...we prefer to escape, but whatever happens, it’s the qadr (predetermination) of Allah,” a 16-year-old allegedly responded.
In a separate conversation, on April 19, a 15-year-old allegedly said, “I really want to target the yahood,” meaning Jewish people.
The 16-year-old allegedly said “I know the bloke who done it,” referring to the teenager who allegedly stabbed the bishop, adding “he’s my mate.”

Plot to buy guns

The Australian media, citing a police fact sheet, said two of the defendants discussed buying guns on April 19, the day that the 16-year-old who allegedly stabbed the bishop was charged.
Notably, Australia has strict laws against gun ownership, but Sydney reportedly has a black market for firearms.
The teens were among those arrested by the Australian police in raids across Sydney, last week, for allegedly following a violent extremist ideology.
New South Wales Police Deputy Commissioner David Hudson, on Wednesday (Apr 24) said that the raids which involved over 400 police officers who executed 13 search warrants took place as the suspects were considered an immediate threat.