• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussie Anglican Pastor refused entry to Singapore.... who gave instructions? PM Lee?

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Aussie Anglican Pastor refused entry to Singapore.... who gave instructions? PM L

SDP suckers wack very fast.

I kenna zap by these confused mother fuckers already. SDP is a very confused party, they supports gays but has staunch Christians in their party, they wack PAP immigration policy but suck up to foreigners constantly. They claim to be opposition but their leader Dr Chee, was the one who screws CST. They will do anything to get votes, even to a point that what they do contradict themselves.

Zap me somemore lah. Got guts leave your nick SDP coward fuckers.

SDP is all about the wayang. But i have to say, they actually have more gays in their midst than christians.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Aussie Anglican Pastor refused entry to Singapore.... who gave instructions? PM L

I know it was you who zapped me cos my points went down by 3 which is half of your power. Fuck you SDP coward. No guts to leave your nick?

Chao-Ah-Kua! I just zap you back! In your face! CB.

What else is new? Old fart's vindictiveness is legendary. You can't fit a grape seed in his heart.

Last edited:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

What else is new? Old fart's vindictiveness is legendary. You can't fit a grape seed in his heart.

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Pity the old man. He never learn the first lesson... to be forgiving.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why so uptight? sg is only home for the elites?

i doubt lky remembered what he wrote.

it is just some por sar kars who wanted to score political points.

The Singapore Government should rebut his comments point by point instead of finding an easy way out by declaring him persona non grata (PNG).

Even Salman Rushdie asked the Ayatollah's mullahs to have a dialogue so as to clear any misunderstandings over the Satanic Verses. This was denied and his book became a curiousity and an overnight major seller.

The same now would be with the book, "No Man Is An island". Minchin will be laughing his way to the bank again as the sale of the reprints would soar.

Hence, I urge the Government to challenge and rebut the author on a point by point issue that he raised.

Singapore has literary brains and should not always look for the easy way out.

The Australian people is going to stir up the hornets nest relating to this issue over his being made a PNG.

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Singapore Government should rebut his comments point by point instead of finding an easy way out by declaring him persona non grata (PNG).

Even Salman Rushdie asked the Ayatollah's mullahs to have a dialogue so as to clear any misunderstandings over the Satanic Verses. This was denied and his book became a curiousity and an overnight major seller.

The same now would be with the book, "No Man Is An island". Minchin will be laughing his way to the bank again as the sale of the reprints would soar.

Hence, I urge the Government to challenge and rebut the author on a point by point issue that he raised.

The Australian people is going to stir up the hornets nest relating to this issue over his being made a PNG.

You greatly overstate the significance of this Pastor. If he is not careful, the truth of why he really loves to visit southeast asia will be exposed and SDP will look like fools.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng noted even God cannot help that father liao coz he had offended our founding father.:biggrin:

How do you know God is not planning something nasty for him?

At least Aussie immigration needs to give reason for refused entry.

Last edited:

RamNew

Alfrescian
Loyal

You greatly overstate the significance of this Pastor. If he is not careful, the truth of why he really loves to visit southeast asia will be exposed and SDP will look like fools.

Please share the truth . Kamsia.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is difficult to see there being a reprint as the book is not allowed to circulate in S'pore (and there is not much market for it outside here). I believe this is because of copyright issues related to the pic on the front cover.

The govt will not engage in debate with simply anyone, such as the SDP or Minchin. If they did so then they would be giving status to such individuals/parties. This is the main issue.

Aussies would not care about this matter. So many Singaporeans get the rough treatment from Oz immigration. Some even get summarily deported. None of these raise eyebrows.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is difficult to see there being a reprint as the book is not allowed to circulate in S'pore (and there is not much market for it outside here). I believe this is because of copyright issues related to the pic on the front cover.

You can get the book at MPH in JB.

The unauthorised use of LKY's photo on the cover was the excuse given to have the book banned in Spore.
The author should release a version without the picture. Without the offending picture of LKY, would the the book then be un-banned:confused:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sounds like another covet act by pap to raise the profile of sdp and csj? Who cared about this clergyman until pap banned him from entering sg?

Anyway no point banning. People can still upload their anti-pap essays on the Internet and do YouTube interviews. I don't think pap true intention is censorship.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sounds like another covet act by pap to raise the profile of sdp and csj?

In S'pore you do not get elected by having a high profile, especially if there are negative connotations to that profile.