• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aunty who chase people out of lift kena exposed cooking along hdb corridor without mask

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retribution. Karma.
Who do you think you are? Do you even know these people to write such a statement? You may think u know them. In yr simple mind, reading the perspectives of lowlifers such as this crazy turdface online about her pretty neighbour is like ’getting to know’ the pretty neighbour. Your ignorance is Beyond Pathetic.
Anyhow, if you think you are entitled to impact a stranger’s life with such a statement, wait for Your real Retribution/Karma.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some ppl are like this, tgey stay in hdb pigeon hole but they feel like they own rhe whole block, these are the atitiude of poor peasants
My neighbour is one of those narcissistic, insecured elderly couple. They can make your corridor dirty, and regularly bleached wash and polished the floor outside their own door, hoping that someday, someone important get notice of them. They walked in and out regularly, afraid and insecured about their space being taken or used by someone else. They are often seen as PAP ardent supporter.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cook outside? She was trying to invoke the kampung spirit without including the neighbours? Lol.... hey anyone want a cheeseburger without cheese?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very nice... you dox me, I dox you culture in Sinkieland. The Gestapo would have been proud. Hell, even the CCP would be proud of this 互相揭发,互相告状 culture.

Remind me again why we need security cameras installed? :wink:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who do you think you are? Do you even know these people to write such a statement? You may think u know them. In yr simple mind, reading the perspectives of lowlifers such as this crazy turdface online about her pretty neighbour is like ’getting to know’ the pretty neighbour. Your ignorance is Beyond Pathetic.
Anyhow, if you think you are entitled to impact a stranger’s life with such a statement, wait for Your real Retribution/Karma.
And who do you think you are?
Retribution. Karma

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
And who do you think you are?
Retribution. Karma
No. Just like you, dear Little Red Dot, I’m a bystander. But unlike you, I know that every dog will have it’s day, thus I do not act like I’m on an imaginary mighty horse when I’m so fat, ugly, old and scavenging for pretty ladies‘ photos to wank my saggy balls here on sammy’s. Hence, I try not to judge unless if I’m personally affected by the perpetrator and I know that person in real life Or if they drink cow urine and say it cures covid 19. :sneaky:
Don’t take my comment personally though, it is just a friendly reminder for everyone, myself included.

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. Just like you, dear Little Red Dot, I’m a bystander. But unlike you, I know that every dog will have it’s day, thus I do not act like I’m on an imaginary mighty horse when I’m so fat, ugly, old and scavenging for pretty ladies‘ photos to wank my saggy balls here on sammy’s. Hence, I try not to judge unless if I’m personally affected by the perpetrator and I know that person in real life Or if they drink cow urine and say it cures covid 19. :sneaky:
Don’t take my comment personally though, it is just a friendly reminder for everyone, myself included.
Peace, bro.