• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

audio house scam or real?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everjoint at Ang Mo Kio, Avenue 4, block 159?...wow! the shop had been there ever since the place was built...bought my first window aircond from them, the SANYO aircond...

Used to recommend everjoint to people I know...:biggrin:

Yes still bery much alive...n look as run down as ever...if nobody tell u tat a good ele. shop, dun think u ever wanna walk in...but almost all who walk in...buy something...:biggrin::biggrin:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
one fucking tactic they use is.... tell you that you can trade in DVD Player for $100 !! Very Good Deal , right ??

With this deal in mind... my sis in law bring her Sharp DVD, want to trade in for $100 and buy a 32 Inch TV....

But guess what happen ??

They say .. yes , is true can trade in $100 for DVD play, but CAN only use the $100 to buy selected items !! KNNCCB !! There is only a limited and lousy items for her to choose from !!!

She KPKB and left the place.