• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ATM Looneys

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have packed my bags and ready to go :smile: It's our first vacation together. I haven't felt this sort of "excitement" for a long time since I have been single for a while. Vacation has been either with Sue, or alone :(.

Anyway, I neededsome cash for the trip and decided to withdraw some from the POSB Atm near his place after breakfast a while ago.

OMG, a long queue for the POSB ATM and I was 6th in the line.

Bunch of Looneys! Swines!

Alamak, still use POSB ATM ah!
Next year holidays with me lah, and i will give you Credit Suisse ATM

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever tried q behine shit skins?
They are more slow while using atm. Ccb!

Good afternoon Hokkien. i did. That was awful. Often, these guys seemed "illiterate" and take a hell long time over simple transactions.

Once, I was using the HSBC atm at HSBC Claymore Branch and there were 2 indian fts. They were struggling why their cash did not come out of the machine. And so they asked me to assist. I said call the hotline. Really dummies.

Apparently, our Singapore machines will discharge the card first and they did not take the card out of the slot, but instead left it there and waited for the cash. Of course the cash did not come out. They kept waiting and the machine "ate" not only the card but also the cash.

I really had a good laugh at these "Sua Kus" when I found out from them what had happened. They said in India, the cash will be dished out first before the card, hence they were used to taking cash first.

Ok, got to go. I think his Citibank airport transfer is here. Seeya and have a fantastic evening Hokkien.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Kuan Yew resurrected?

Hello Zhihau. How are you?

There seems to be an insane man stalking me here. :smile:

First, he calls me a gaylord, next a transgender. Not giving up, he calls me a student and now he says I am an old man.

I am wondering why this forum has such a confused, ignorant, egotistical and egocentric specie who simply cannot decide his stance. Is he a real man? He is more fickle than his mother, wife and daughter, to be politely precised.

So what do you think I should do? :smile:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello Zhihau. How are you?

There seems to be an insane man stalking me here. :smile:

First, he calls me a gaylord, next a transgender. Not giving up, he calls me a student and now he says I am an old man.

I am wondering why this forum has such a confused, ignorant, egotistical and egocentric specie who simply cannot decide his stance. Is he a real man? He is more fickle than his mother, wife and daughter, to be politely precised.

So what do you think I should do? :smile:

I stand correct, you are anything other than what you claimed to be. The myriad of possibilities out there is as plentiful as the quantity of stars inside the milky way galaxy.
My mother is not so fickle, i have no wife and daughter.
You shouldn't have send out the challenge, but once you have stick to it.

"If you are going through hell, keep walking" - Winston Churchill

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about it.
Have a good trip to BKK and enjoy all the fucking good time :smile::smile::smile:

Thank you Sir. My pleasure. :smile: I guess that is why you are a Super Mod and it speaks well for this Forum to have you firmly glued. I am sure with you and Mr Leong's watchful eyes, I will be fine.

While we may have altercations in the past, I am sure you have let bygones be bygones. I have full faith in your ability to discharge this honourable role and bring about a new healthy beginning for this forum as my elder brothet Eat has stated earlier.

Thank you. A merry merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year. Good health to you and your loved ones :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about it.
Have a good trip to BKK and enjoy all the fucking good time :smile::smile::smile:

Bye bye Sir as I need to board. I shall leave this hoodlum drivelling like a insane swine in your good hands. I beg you to handle him with TLC as I fear for his psychological state coupled with bipolar tendencies would lead him to a conjecture suicide. He needs help with his cross dressing avatar and counselling would be a good option for his rehabilitation, given his failure to respond to reason.

Tata :smile:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bye bye Sir as I need to board. I shall leave this hoodlum drivelling like a insane swine in your good hands. I beg you to handle him with TLC as I fear for his psychological state coupled with bipolar tendencies would lead him to a conjecture suicide. He needs help with his cross dressing avatar and counselling would be a good option for his rehabilitation, given his failure to respond to reason.

Tata :smile:

turning away with your 'tail' tucked between your legs is fine, i shall miss you...for a while.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
turning away with your 'tail' tucked between your legs is fine, i shall miss you...for a while.

Hello Wiki, my final comment until I get connection during my vacation. Be a good boy. Your conjectures seem to make a fool out of your goodself.

Do seek treatment for your inability to accept others for who they are and cease living in male chauvanistic well like a headless frog jumping here and here but ending up nowhere as the wall of the well is much beyond your intellectual and emotional abilities.

Tata. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good afternoon Hokkien. i did. That was awful. Often, these guys seemed "illiterate" and take a hell long time over simple transactions.

Once, I was using the HSBC atm at HSBC Claymore Branch and there were 2 indian fts. They were struggling why their cash did not come out of the machine. And so they asked me to assist. I said call the hotline. Really dummies.

Apparently, our Singapore machines will discharge the card first and they did not take the card out of the slot, but instead left it there and waited for the cash. Of course the cash did not come out. They kept waiting and the machine "ate" not only the card but also the cash.

I really had a good laugh at these "Sua Kus" when I found out from them what had happened. They said in India, the cash will be dished out first before the card, hence they were used to taking cash first.

Ok, got to go. I think his Citibank airport transfer is here. Seeya and have a fantastic evening Hokkien.

The machine makes a loud beeeping noise when the card has been released and left there same with the cash surprise those shit skins didn't even take their card it's common sense. Anyway shit skins love to approach and ask strangers for the most retarded problems

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello Wiki, my final comment until I get connection during my vacation. Be a good boy. Your conjectures seem to make a fool out of your goodself.

Do seek treatment for your inability to accept others for who they are and cease living in male chauvanistic well like a headless frog jumping here and here but ending up nowhere as the wall of the well is much beyond your intellectual and emotional abilities.

Tata. :smile:

I like my walls around me, it is fine and it serves to remind me of who i am and where i come from. Being comfortable in my own skin has been a long process and i am here today. I am well grounded and stand on my ground really well. Stand for something or fall for everything, i always say.

On the other hand your 'intellectual' and 'emotional' abilities seems to revolve around others who do not conform to your norms in a fantasy setting and your wham-bam-thank-you-mame middle aged divorcee who likes his 'women' with something extra dangling out of the crotch. I try not to judge but coming out of the closet needs only a push on the door, you can do it :wink:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like my walls around me, it is fine and it serves to remind me of who i am and where i come from. Being comfortable in my own skin has been a long process and i am here today. I am well grounded and stand on my ground really well. Stand for something or fall for everything, i always say.

On the other hand your 'intellectual' and 'emotional' abilities seems to revolve around others who do not conform to your norms in a fantasy setting and your wham-bam-thank-you-mame middle aged divorcee who likes his 'women' with something extra dangling out of the crotch. I try not to judge but coming out of the closet needs only a push on the door, you can do it :wink:

Greetings from Bangkok.

Looks like you are not a gentlemen after all, taking advantage of my time off to hit below the belt. Speaks a lot about your character. Need I say more :smile:

From gaylord, to transgender, to student, to old man, and now a middle-age man. As I said, it's a matter of time before you reach a conjecture suicide.

Bye for now. Time for a nice massage. :smile:

And have a good night rest. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
The machine makes a loud beeeping noise when the card has been released and left there same with the cash surprise those shit skins didn't even take their card it's common sense. Anyway shit skins love to approach and ask strangers for the most retarded problems

Good evening Jah.

True, they even had the audacity to ask me for some money to take taxi, to which I politely said No.