• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ATM Looneys

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have packed my bags and ready to go :smile: It's our first vacation together. I haven't felt this sort of "excitement" for a long time since I have been single for a while. Vacation has been either with Sue, or alone :(.

Anyway, I neededsome cash for the trip and decided to withdraw some from the POSB Atm near his place after breakfast a while ago.

OMG, a long queue for the POSB ATM and I was 6th in the line.

The chap who was currently first at the machine was talking on his mobile, calling some friend, speaking in some strange hokkien accent (I guessed it's M'sian-style hokkien), asking for some account number. Oh hell, why do we have so many idiots on this island. For heaven's sake, when you are using the damn ATM, stop talking on the damn phone. There is a frigging long queue behind you! Be considerate, Mr Foreigner!

Next, the Fatty Ah Soh. OMG, if you need cash, just press Fast Cash 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000. Why the frigging shit do you need to press "Withdrawal", key in the amount 100 and then have a receipt, which she threw it into the bin anyway. Brainless Ah Soh! And why does this UFO need to stand there and count her 2 pieces of $50 and taking her bloody sweet time to move aside! Hell!

Ok, the next 3 were fast and I have no complaints.

The one before me was a friggin Alien from Planet Pluto. I suspect she is a Pinay! I am not sure even what the fxxx she was doing, inserting in card, taking out card, inserting in card again, taking out card. It went on for a full 5 to 10 minutes! Even the guy behind me was making those Tsk Tsk sound of displeasure.

Hell! The ATM is meant for withdrawal of cash and not for you to make complex transactions! If you want to do those, use Internet banking or GO TO THE BANK DIRECTLY!

Bunch of Looneys! Swines!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
enjoy your trip and get fully recharged!

i had a vixen in line, and she forgot her pin number. i had to give her some cash for a meal at kfc.

image.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Shit, when I saw the thread title, I thought Claire was looney for Ass To Mouth. (ATM)

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
u must be suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder

always thinking u are the most important one
in mrt u complained about fat person occupying space of 2 seats
in the queue u complained others being slow
you daily ranting of the 'inferior' characters of others are endless,
and certainly irrelevant

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

and certainly irrelevant

Hi Greed. It's strange you are stalking me. I am just being myself. YOLO. :smile:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

and certainly irrelevant

His condition would be far worse than you have summarized.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_complex

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Greed. It's strange you are stalking me. I am just being myself. YOLO. :smile:

but spare us the agony of having to read your personal life history.
it is insignificant

there are many more interesting and serious matters to write about
like why you think CPF sold to Ascendas
why do garberment need to issue bond

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
indeed this is a very serious condition.
please recommend a cure to this claire

I offered earlier, short of It performing hara-kiri there is not much i can about this creature.

In the meantime, take consolation in the fact that the Singapore school holidays is about to end and we should the end of it soon.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
A find Claire to be a delightful, charming and attractive lady who is an asset to the forum.

Hello Mr Leong. It's nice of you. I am beginning to have a different opinion of you, from that of a leader of Gangsta to now a gentleman. Thank you:smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello Mr Leong. It's nice of you. I am beginning to have a different opinion of you, from that of a leader of Gangsta to now a gentleman. Thank you:smile:

still surfing at changi sister? yes, you are giving the forum a different dose of hormonal injection.....more of the estrogen kind. testosterone levels used to be very high here, until sam became samantha. now, you have brought balance to the force.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
still surfing at changi sister? yes, you are giving the forum a different dose of hormonal injection.....more of the estrogen kind. testosterone levels used to be very high here, until sam became samantha. now, you have brought balance to the force.

I am still at his place. Its TG 6.15pm flight. I have some time to spare though I am still debating what to wear. :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am still at his place. Its TG 6.15pm flight. I have some time to spare though I am still debating what to wear. :smile:

i would recommend silk pj's so you can feel comfortable on board and get right into bed when you arrive. :p

image.jpg