• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat At Least 10 Million Women Work In China's Sprawling Sex Trade

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shadowman28 mudlander bastard as usual act blur and run off to hide when confronted. Mudlander liars forever like to hit people below the belt. Name the shadow man lah CB mudlander bastards! See he is married or not! Let the whole world see how a woman Kena bullied by mudlander bastards until like that for doing nothing except maintaining friends with her ex husband that she annulled her marriage! Ownself bitch slut mistress whore and go round calling others that. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlander dog shadowman28 run off with a tail in between its legs. That's how mudlander bastards have been bullying me nonstop creating nicks and hovering around me. Or creating threads to hover around me like yesterday what one mudlander bastard did creating one thread with a "i am sorry is this your CB" title showing a sadist photo.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mudlander dog shadowman28 run off with a tail in between its legs. That's how mudlander bastards have been bullying me nonstop creating nicks and hovering around me. Or creating threads to hover around me like yesterday what one mudlander bastard did creating one thread with a "i am sorry is this your CB" title showing a sadist photo.

shadow man is still safer than the hollow man

ghost.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing but shit from mudlander bastard BULLIES. Shameful mudlander Chinese only dare to bully Chinese! Act like a mouse in front of other race in their home country!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
shadow man is still safer than the hollow man

ghost.gif
This girl her major labia lips is very thick .. her camel toe is quite big or is she wearing a thick pad? :confused:
Unless I'm mistaken, her real-life name is:
wikipedia.org/wiki/JoBeth_Williams
who was in her early 30s back then, acting as a mother in:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltergeist_(1982_film)
which happened to be released in the year I was born. :o

Anyway, here's a two-minute clip of that scene:

[video=youtube;unSmnuz31Q0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unSmnuz31Q0[/video]

Basically, that movie is about:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonic_possession
and it seems that the house and certain things (but not the people) in it were possessed by a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltergeist
a type of demon (or "ghost").

I would like to add that the important thing to do when dealing with real demons (or "ghosts") is to refrain from fearing them, otherwise they would succeed in controlling/influencing/manipulating you as long as you fear them.
After overcoming your fear, you should immediately proceed to pray, but that's all I'll say on this issue in this thread and sub-forum because religious posts/threads are not allowed here. :o

Last edited: