• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat At east coast park when this chiobu comes near me unwrap her towel and went swimming, should I join her or?

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I am at east coast park watching ships passes by when this chiobu comes near me unwrap her towel and went for a swim, I think she is trying to tease me should I join her as I am in my running shorts or ask for her number?

DSC_0534.JPG

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She shouldn't be swimming alone. The waters at East Coast are known to be very dangerous for inexperienced swimmers. There was one case of a girl who swam alone on the beach near Fort Road and drowned. Fishermen who berthed their boats there saw her body floating near shore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She shouldn't be swimming alone. The waters at East Coast are known to be very dangerous for inexperienced swimmers. There was one case of a girl who swam alone on the beach near Fort Road and drowned. Fishermen who berthed their boats there saw her body floating near shore.

Back in the day, Fort Road beach had many homosexuals in varying degrees of nudity enjoying the beach.

I think that beach is no longer there due to the developments in that area. It was near the super long bridge which leads to Area B of East Coast Park.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Back in the day, Fort Road beach had many homosexuals in varying degrees of nudity enjoying the beach.

I think that beach is no longer there due to the developments in that area. It was near the super long bridge which leads to Area B of East Coast Park.
I heard they hook up at katong Park before proceeding to the beach. They carried a water bottle as a signal to other homos they want to hook up.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
yalor, so dirty on beach next to bedok jetty that i had to volunteer to pick up trash along the stretch from jumbo seafood to east coast lagoon. after trash pickup, i counted 696 plastic bottles.
sinkypura can only swim in swimming pool
the sea surrounding sinkypura is all contaminated by all the ships' waste since raffles was here in 1819

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Both of us spend at least 4hrs on the beach and I had to leave cause my wifi sms me come home for dinner, the beautiful sandcastle she build as I wave goodbye to her.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
When underwater @ East Coast beach, u can't even see what's 1 feet away from u... Filty dirty the water, only idiots will swim there!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen ang moh bitches playing beach volleyball at East Coast Park. So bouncy! :inlove:

The good old days when everyone was having fun and not wearing a stupid mask or worrying about group sizes. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: jw5