• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AssLoong wants Serious Discussion, Not Criticisms!!!

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
if we observe the parliament discussions carefully, the ones who're opposing for the sake of opposing are not the opposition. the opposing comes from MIW. come the next GE, i think WP can safely say that the MIW r the opposition.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are right. I thought so too.

if we observe the parliament discussions carefully, the ones who're opposing for the sake of opposing are not the opposition. the opposing comes from MIW. come the next GE, i think WP can safely say that the MIW r the opposition.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL finally has a taste of his own bitter medicine. I wonder, calling Singaporeans "chief grumblers" and "daft" is a discussin than what is criticism. Singaporeans must continue to pressure PAP and work towards an oppositions full house parliament in 2016.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now Assloong wants discussion, not criticisms.

I was about to criticise the cronyism and nepotism among Singapore ELITES. Now, I can only discuss.

ho-ching-2009-7-29-3-10-3.jpg

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng asks, "is this serious discussion?":confused:

The worst (or saddest) part of it all is this clown Zorro thinks whatever he says in Parliament is of profound wisdom and enlightens even the hardest core PAP critic. The truth is that nobody can ever understand what the hell he is saying (I believe many of his PAP colleagues don't understand him too). Initially I thought it was due to his poor English and gave him the benefit of doubt as he is chinese educated. But when I listened to him speaking in Mandarin, it's not any better. So it boils down to his lack of substance and twisted logic. Everyone regards him as a joke actually, so how to expect any serious discussion from this Zorro clown.:o

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst (or saddest) part of it all is this clown Zorro thinks whatever he says in Parliament is of profound wisdom and enlightens even the hardest core PAP critic. The truth is that nobody can ever understand what the hell he is saying (I believe many of his PAP colleagues don't understand him too). Initially I thought it was due to his poor English and gave him the benefit of doubt as he is chinese educated. But when I listened to him speaking in Mandarin, it's not any better. So it boils down to his lack of substance and twisted logic. Everyone regards him as a joke actually, so how to expect any serious discussion from this Zorro clown.:o

What can you expect from someone whose teacher is a minister without portfolio and can only shed crocodile tears during election.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
What can you expect from someone whose teacher is a minister without portfolio and can only shed crocodile tears during election.

Well said, myfoot. Indeed a good comment. That Minister of Portfolio was a real jial liao bee. He remained in the government after the 2006elections to take charge of aging issues ie to look after our elderly folks. But what did he achieve? You still see poor old men and women working as cleaners at hawker centers and foodcourts for less than $800 and many still having to collect cardboards and soft drink cans just to survive. Not one of those poor old folks who had contributed so much to this nation had benefited anything at all. All that jiak liao bee did was to visit nursery homes to see how the inmates do folk dancing or throwing a ball around. And then he claimed he has made our older citizens happy. Mind you he was paid millions for doing nothing. That's why he cried when he was introducing a new batch of candidates for the last GE. He cried because he won't be earning millions anymore as he was stepping down. He was really a good for nothing useless bum and yet was paid millions. And very sadly, his disciple the clown Zorro has done nothing for the S'pore workers and yet earning the same millions.