• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Asset-rich, cash-poor retirees speak up

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/asset-rich-cash-poor-retirees-speak-up

let's rewind a bit to the past, the year is 2013, lky is still around!

asset.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They can do this to get cash. Think of it as a part-time hobby/exercise.

It gives some pocket money to buy better food. Life is not worth living if you're eating roti and instant noodles everyday as a 'retiree'. :rolleyes:

cardboardpiles130715.jpg

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
These cheebye people either sell their private property and downgrade to HDB. Fucking selfish sinkies got asset to encash still dare to ask for aid :FU:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle know there are many stubborn old farts in sg gai KNN personally he already know at least 50 of them including his leelatives friends colleagues acquaintance all no money and die die must stay in the hdb flat that they bought nong nong ago leeson they give is all the new hdb flat very small :rolleyes: KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
KNN my uncle know there are many stubborn old farts in sg gai KNN personally he already know at least 50 of them including his leelatives friends colleagues acquaintance all no money and die die must stay in the hdb flat that they bought nong nong ago leeson they give is all the new hdb flat very small :rolleyes: KNN

Infecting them with Covid-19 would solve these sorts of problems.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Infecting them with Covid-19 would solve these sorts of problems.
My uncle think so too KNN but the problem is if they can be infected so does my uncle KNN and my uncle is just a simple person that doesn't give anyone problem in his life KNN

jw5

Loyal
I have very little sympathy for such people. Even if you have reasons not to sell your asset(s), find a way to generate cash from it. Their stories really make them look rather stupid. :rolleyes:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes
..how long do these old farts want to live? They expect the tax payers to feed them? How much taxes have they paid when they were working?