• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Loong & Ah Seng never send SCDF to emergency rescue Tsunami

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time Boxing Day Tsunami, I humtum Teo Chee Hean online, ASAP Ass Loong flu with Teo to Ache. Overly on the wrong ball, the LEEgime neglected the sensitivity of rebel province and made a series of serious diplomatic mistakes. This time round same Sumatra Tsunami but what did LEEgime said? They said HENG AH! Singaporean Tidak Mati!

:mad::oIo: Heartless bastards! At least say sorry for your losses, send aids and SCDF to help lah! So bloody selfish! Sure Kenna Haze again! Heavens got eyes!

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4420351

<cite>By Channel NewsAsia, </cite>Updated: 26/10/2010
No Singaporean affected by Indonesia quake

No Singaporean affected by Indonesia quake

<style type="text/css"></style>
1DB7C325E77E787C80A7A76669F.jpg

SINGAPORE: There have been no reports of any Singaporean having been affected by the earthquake that struck the Mentawai islands in Indonesia on Monday.
A spokesman from Singapore’s Foreign Affairs Ministry also said that the ministry and its embassy in Jakarta continue to monitor the situation closely.
Singaporeans who require assistance may contact the MFA Duty Office at
+65 6379 8800; the Singapore Embassy in Jakarta at +62 (811) 863—348; or the Singapore Consulate in Pekan Baru at +62 (812) 753—9313.
— CNA/ir

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/10/27/indonesia.quake/

Crews struggle to reach Indonesia tsunami victims

By the CNN Wire Staff
October 27, 2010 -- Updated 0552 GMT (1352 HKT)

Jakarta, Indonesia (CNN) -- Rescuers prepared for the worst Wednesday, deploying with hundreds of body bags as they struggled to reach victims two days after a 7.7-magnitude earthquake struck off Indonesia.
The quake triggered a tsunami, killing at least 112 people and leaving 502 more missing, government officials said.
The numbers of dead and injured were in flux because information was trickling in from remote parts of Indonesia, a country made up of myriad islands.
Rough seas and debris delayed a team from the Indonesian Red Cross that deployed Tuesday and was to try again Wednesday. A second Red Cross team was to be dispatched Wednesday, carrying 400 body bags to the disaster area, said spokeswoman Aulia Arriani.
bttn_close.gif

bpr.indonesia.earthquake.saputra.cnn.640x360.jpg

bpr.indonesia.earthquake.saputra.cnn.640x360.jpg
<cite class="expCaption">Video: Earthquake kills dozens in Indonesia</cite>
bttn_close.gif

ramos.indonesia.cnn.640x360.jpg

ramos.indonesia.cnn.640x360.jpg
<cite class="expCaption">Video: Indonesia quake explained</cite>
bttn_close.gif

indonesia.quake.jpg

indonesia.quake.jpg
<cite class="expCaption">Map</cite>

RELATED TOPICS

The Red Cross expects to send more emergency supplies, but awaits information on what is needed.
The trip takes 10 hours, even under good conditions.
The area believed hardest-hit was the Mentawai Islands, a popular surfing destination. In particular, Pagai Island was thought to have been affected, said Ita Balanda, a program manager for World Vision in Padang.
Monday's quake generated a "significant" tsunami, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said. Some of the missing might include people who are unaccounted for after fleeing to higher ground, said Henri Dori Satoko, head of the Mentawai Islands parliament.
Though communication with remote areas is difficult, some witnesses in West Sumatra reported seeing a wave 6 meters (nearly 20 feet) high. Other reports described the tsunami as being about 3 meters (almost 10 feet) high.
At least one village with a population of about 200 people was swept away, with only 40 people recovered, Satoko said.
The quake struck at 9:42 p.m. Monday, triggering a tsunami warning that was later lifted when sea level readings indicated the threat had diminished or was over for most areas. Its epicenter was 240 kilometers (150 miles) south of Padang, at a depth of 20.6 kilometers (12.8 miles), according to the U.S. Geological Survey. The magnitude was revised upward from a preliminary magnitude of 7.5.
The city of Padang and the Mentawai Islands are at the meeting place of two tectonic plates, making them vulnerable to earthquakes and tsunamis.
On December 26, 2004, a 9.1-magnitude earthquake struck off northern Sumatra. A tsunami generated by that earthquake killed more than 225,000 people in 14 countries -- mainly India, Indonesia, Maldives, Sri Lanka and Thailand. The Indonesian region of Banda Aceh was hard-hit: About 150,000 died there.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
help what? aceh turn into an religious extremist state after all the money pour inside the state. Singapore should not waste a cent on muslim, they only use the money for terror and piracy.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time Boxing Day Tsunami, I humtum Teo Chee Hean online, ASAP Ass Loong flu with Teo to Ache. Overly on the wrong ball, the LEEgime neglected the sensitivity of rebel province and made a series of serious diplomatic mistakes. This time round same Sumatra Tsunami but what did LEEgime said? They said HENG AH! Singaporean Tidak Mati!

:mad::oIo: Heartless bastards! At least say sorry for your losses, send aids and SCDF to help lah! So bloody selfish! Sure Kenna Haze again! Heavens got eyes!

If they don't send, someone will cry 'heartless'.

If they send, someone will cry 'waste taxpayers' money, so many people need help in Sg, why go help foreigners...,etc'.

Who to please?

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
help what? aceh turn into an religious extremist state after all the money pour inside the state. Singapore should not waste a cent on muslim, they only use the money for terror and piracy.

Between Muslim & Ang Moh I will choose Muslim any time.:wink:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle wake up your bloody idea, we don't owe them and they don't need us

This is the retribution for the !diotic Indonesians who heck care about the haze we suffered for last 20 years. It's not being heartless but since the Indon people and their stupid ministers cannot be bothered about environmental issues, just let them suffer the consequences. Retribution for all the haze. Reverse the situation. if the tsunami hit singapore, guess the same Indonesian cr@p ministers would not help us and probably say someting id!otic like why complain so much (like the recent haze remarks last week) and mock us instead. Unfortunately the poor indonesians suffer and let them bear their anger at their government for their incompetence. In ALL fairness it is these same group of bochap selfish people that set the land ablaze again and again with the yearly haze for last 15 years and cause us so much health problems. perfect retribution. so be it. no point helping them as history has shown them to be very ungrateful . just let nature takes it course. if you belief in the butterfly effect in quantum physics>>> reckless burning>>> haze>>>global warming>>>increased earthquakes>>>> more tsunamis.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

Confirm you are mad. Teo En Ming your bedside buddy?:confused:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle wake up your bloody idea, we don't owe them and they don't need us

Must fuck famiLEE LEEgime for their diplomatic gesture, you want to miss this shot at them?

You can take another shot at them if they did something wrong like over-doing it in the Boxing Day Tsunami.

You pass up that chance to fire them then you are a poor opposition:wink:.

They want to be a monopoly regime, that is their FULL LIABILITY & BURDEN. To play against them you must have an effective strategy and fully utilize their burdens. SG oppositions had been bloody mild and soft all these decades. Sad and MUST CHANGE! Want change Singapore? You don't just change LEEgime, you need to change those who play against them in the 1st place.
:wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will send the SAF to rebuild after the initial chaos has died down. Then you'll see the photo op in Pioneer magazines, gushing testimonies on how capable the 3G SAF is in 'regional humanitarian aid'.

You just have to wait for it. After all, it's your taxpayer's money hard at work here.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uncleyap: Are you collecting public reaction or what? Our government knows when and how much to donate to whoever is in need. They don't need you to prompt them. The Civil Service is competent in handling such matters. NGOs are around too.

If our govt donates to the Indons, you will kpkb the amount too small. If too big, you will also kpkb why we waste our money when the money can be allocated for local use. MCYS perhaps. In case you have forgotten, charity begins at home.

Your overly aggressive mannerism towards our political leaders, especially the Lees, leads to lots of suspicion about your true self and intent. For the past few years, I have been monitoring you and I remain convinced you are a FRAUD. I read you better than my textbooks. Go tell your boss GoldenDragon says so.

When you next make headlines for whatever reasons, remember this thread. I am watching you coz Uncle Sam isn't and won't. If I stand for GE, I will stay at least 5km away from you coz you are destructive. Your acting abilities doesn't fool me. Prepare for next career move.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must fuck famiLEE LEEgime for their diplomatic gesture, you want to miss this shot at them?

You can take another shot at them if they did something wrong like over-doing it in the Boxing Day Tsunami.

You pass up that chance to fire them then you are a poor opposition:wink:.

They want to be a monopoly regime, that is their FULL LIABILITY & BURDEN. To play against them you must have an effective strategy and fully utilize their burdens. SG oppositions had been bloody mild and soft all these decades. Sad and MUST CHANGE! Want change Singapore? You don't just change LEEgime, you need to change those who play against them in the 1st place.
:wink:

uncleyap: Poor, poor, poor, poor trap. Poor strategy. Honestly, you are worse than the entire Lee family many times over. They are angels compared to you.

Don't underestimate the intelligence of S'poreans. I am not fooled by you. When in a cul-de-sac, with any of the Lees, a snake and you, I will kill you first. Then take an hr pondering whether to kill the snake. If I don't kill the snake, I will bring the snake and that Lee to safety. Same if I kill the snake - bring the Lee to safety.

danls79

Alfrescian
Loyal
help them for fuck ....... i still havent forgive them for sending in the hazy a few days ago dont waste the money want to help help our own ppl they need it more .

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heartless bastards! At least say sorry for your losses, send aids and SCDF to help lah!..... Sure Kenna Haze again! Heavens got eyes!

You are damn right, "Heavens" got eyes (how many heavens?)

They make fun of us fellows in Malaysia and Singapore about the haze - how Indonesians can live with haze pollution and we cannot and make so much noise.

Now heaven sends them earthquake, tsunamis and volcanic eruption - I supposed they can live with that too. The next presents will be landslides, and floods alternating with droughts.

On the plus side, it means more monetary and economic aids will be channelled to their government. Bring more tables please.
Singapore 01 Indonesia 110

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2010/oct/26/corruption-index-2010-transparency-international

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the indonesian govt didnt ask for help, how to help?

The last time singapore helped, what happened? stupid comments and all sorts of complaints. look at the aussies, even they kept quiet this time.

BTW UncleYap, you are again a complete cmoron. The organisqtion that can help here is SAF, not SCDF. get your facts right.