• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Loong & Ah Seng never send SCDF to emergency rescue Tsunami

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rage at the callous attitude of the Indon minister who mocked the region's concerns about the haze. I'm equally angry at the owners (some of whom may be Singaporean) of the plantations that were deliberately set alight.

But I recognize that the victims of the tsunami and the volcanic eruptions are probably not responsible for the haze.

To those who claim that it is retribution against Islamic extremism, Mentawai would have been an odd target because most of its inhabitants are Christians and / or animists.

Please therefore do not bark up the wrong tree.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion has nothing to do with such human tragedy.

I rage at the callous attitude of the Indon minister who mocked the region's concerns about the haze. I'm equally angry at the owners (some of whom may be Singaporean) of the plantations that were deliberately set alight.

But I recognize that the victims of the tsunami and the volcanic eruptions are probably not responsible for the haze.

To those who claim that it is retribution against Islamic extremism, Mentawai would have been an odd target because most of its inhabitants are Christians and / or animists.

Please therefore do not bark up the wrong tree.