• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Asking for Recommendation : Dehumidifier for Singapore

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Any brudders use dehumidifier at home? Which is a good brand? I need at least a 30litre tank, low power consumption as I need to turn on 24 hours a day and pleasant looking machine.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance. :smile:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any brudders use dehumidifier at home? Which is a good brand? I need at least a 30litre tank, low power consumption as I need to turn on 24 hours a day and pleasant looking machine.

Any recommendations?

U mean reverse cycle Aircon?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any recommendations?

You feeling wet and need someone to suck your dry ?:geek:

Can I recommend a good brand from JB ?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This model is really good all in one just bought 3 sets for the house

I just want a pure dehumidifier. I already have air purifiers..So no need dual function.

Saw Mistral and Novita just now. Looking for DeLongi...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I just want a pure dehumidifier. I already have air purifiers..So no need dual function.

Saw Mistral and Novita just now. Looking for DeLongi...

You could get this 3-in-1 more convenient and give away your purifier. Why you need so many machines?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/OSIM-OSIM-UMIST-DREAM-AIR-HUMIDIFIER/580874494?banner_no=1305330

Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 5.20.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 5.20.26 PM.png