• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ask Singapore Government a Question

Dear all,

If you had an opportunity to pose a question or suggestion to our Government, what would you ask?

Well now you can try doing it through our new Google moderator group called "Ask Singapore Government". It allows people to submit questions and let others vote whether they like or dislike the questions.

You can also do it anonymously.

Please feel free to ask a question at:
http://moderator.appspot.com/#15/e=145db&t=145dc

Ground rules: No obscenity, nothing to incite racial hatred, and anything that we feel is "not appropriate" please.

We have also linked it from our "Ask Singapore Government" section on our blog http://tkl100kpetition.blogspot.com/

You can also sign the petition for Mr Tan Kin Lian at our blog too.:smile:

Volunteers for TanKinLian

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

If you had an opportunity to pose a question or suggestion to our Government, what would you ask?

Volunteers for TanKinLian

I would ask Tan Kin Lian a question instead.

For 30 plus years, Tan Kin Lian was a cadre member of the PAP. When he was appointed, there were less than 500. They were kingmakers. It was also the time when political detainess number more in the tens, no leeway for dissent, no speakers corner, no fuckall.

As the CEO of NTUC Income , he had a captive market - taxi fleet, union members etc. He family prospered, his kids have completed their education and he has retired with financial security. All on the backs of Singaporeans manacled by PAP chains.

As far I am concerned there is blood on his hands and no different from old man, the bloody PAP or the regime. Its common knowledge that he was disappointed that he was not in the Marine Parade line-up on more than one occasion. Was it sourgrapes? Was it feeling of guilt.

He is not the only ex-pap party member that is disgruntled. As far as I am concerned he has nothing to lose - no longer a need for career, daughter married to FT employed by the state, financially secure.

One day TT Durai is going to come back, beg forgiveness and stand as an opposition candidate against the fucking PAP, and some blur sotong will start a petition. You fuckers don't even know what principles mean.

Frankly, just ask what has Tan Kin Lian has to lose. For god sake he was a fucking cadre member of the PAP for 30 plus years.

I know a guy who served his NS nearly 20 years ago, did his share of reservist despite father being banished from Singapore when he was baby never to step back again. The mother raised him single handedly . The father incidently was in the cellar at Oxley and was a founding of the PAP. Compare that with Tan Kin Lian's family that lived on the backs of captive Singaporeans.

Rule of thiumb: never touch anything remotely connected to the PAP. Tell Tan Kin Lian to donate all his money to charity, use a fraction to buy a 3 HDB flat for his wife and himself, and money for a decent lifestyle - then we can talk.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ouch:biggrin: Seriously though I think perhaps Tan Kin Lian needs to do some soul searching. I mean his sudden epiphany relating to JBJ caused me some indigestion to say the least. Very strange and curious why it took Tan Kin Lian 30 years to finally see the light viz JBJ and read JBJ's books let alone talk about the dark days of ISA. I am more than happy to see the hopeful start of a PAP fracture, but at the sametime Tan Kin Lian needs to understand that we are not fools either and he is not doing us any favours.

Btw, ironically did your friend go onto to LKY's alma mater after his NS?:wink:

I would ask Tan Kin Lian a question instead.

For 30 plus years, Tan Kin Lian was a cadre member of the PAP. When he was appointed, there were less than 500. They were kingmakers. It was also the time when political detainess number more in the tens, no leeway for dissent, no speakers corner, no fuckall.

As the CEO of NTUC Income , he had a captive market - taxi fleet, union members etc. He family prospered, his kids have completed their education and he has retired with financial security. All on the backs of Singaporeans manacled by PAP chains.

As far I am concerned there is blood on his hands and no different from old man, the bloody PAP or the regime. Its common knowledge that he was disappointed that he was not in the Marine Parade line-up on more than one occasion. Was it sourgrapes? Was it feeling of guilt.

He is not the only ex-pap party member that is disgruntled. As far as I am concerned he has nothing to lose - no longer a need for career, daughter married to FT employed by the state, financially secure.

One day TT Durai is going to come back, beg forgiveness and stand as an opposition candidate against the fucking PAP, and some blur sotong will start a petition. You fuckers don't even know what principles mean.

Frankly, just ask what has Tan Kin Lian has to lose. For god sake he was a fucking cadre member of the PAP for 30 plus years.

I know a guy who served his NS nearly 20 years ago, did his share of reservist despite father being banished from Singapore when he was baby never to step back again. The mother raised him single handedly . The father incidently was in the cellar at Oxley and was a founding of the PAP. Compare that with Tan Kin Lian's family that lived on the backs of captive Singaporeans.

Rule of thiumb: never touch anything remotely connected to the PAP. Tell Tan Kin Lian to donate all his money to charity, use a fraction to buy a 3 HDB flat for his wife and himself, and money for a decent lifestyle - then we can talk.