• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Asians discriminated at Olympics

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone see the badminton match between Chinese and the Korean women. The western crowd booed them and the western judge threathened to disqualify them. Bunch of racists. Finally the Koreans thrashed the Chinese. But the crowd still booed both pf them.

Here is the report about discrimination of Asians by the west.

"Chinese top seeds Wang Xiaoli and Yu Yang and the South Koreans Jung Kyung-eun and Kim Ha-na were booed off after an extraordinary match in which players regularly served into the net or hit wide apparently on purpose.
Both pairs had already qualified for the last 16 and their actions appeared to be an attempt to manipulate the final standings in Group A.
The reasons for both pairs wishing to do this were unclear but by ultimately losing the match, the Chinese now cannot play their compatriots and second seeds Tian Qing and Zhao Yunlei until the final.
Tian and Zhao were sent off their natural path to the final as second seeds after losing to Denmark's Kamilla Rytter Juhl and Christinna Pedersen earlier in the day.
The downside to losing is that they could face a theoretically tougher Olympic quarter-final.
The Korean pair left court without speaking to waiting reporters to explain the reasons for their involvement in the fiasco after the 23-minute match.
Yu claimed she wanted to ease up ahead of the knockout phase.
She said: "Actually these opponents really were strong. This is the first time we've played them and tomorrow it's the knockout rounds, so we've already qualified and we wanted to have more energy for the knockout rounds.
"Really, it's not necessary to go out hard again when the knockout rounds are tomorrow."
The Korean pair won the match 21-14 21-11. The longest rally in the first game was just four strokes.
Match referee Thorsten Berg came on to court at one point to warn the players.
The farce continued later in the evening when another Korean pair, the third seeds Ha Jung-eun and Kim Min-jung, appeared to start playing up against Indonesia's Meiliana Jauhari and Greysia Polii.
Both pairs had also already qualified for the next stage from Group C, the connection with the earlier incident being that the pool winners would play Wang and Yu next.
The Korean pairs would play each other in the quarter-finals if Ha and Kim lost.
Berg returned to court and brandished the black card, which means disqualification, but after protests from the Indonesians it was rescinded and the match resumed.
Paisan Rangsikitpho, a member of the Badminton World Federation's technical committee, said the governing body was aware of what had happened.
He said: "We will have a real discussion tonight to see what has happened, but I have to get all the facts."
Whatever the reasons for the bizarre spectacle, it is certain to spark debate about the decision to introduce a round-robin stage as opposed to holding a straight knockout tournament.
The spotlight will also be cast once again on the Chinese, who dominate world badminton but have been accused of manipulation before.
Petya Nedelcheva, the Bulgarian women's singles 15th seed who had been playing on an adjacent court at the time of the first incident, was forthright in her general criticism of China.
She said: "China control everything. I don't know who controlled the match to lose but if it is China again, they did it so many times last year, they didn't play against each other in 20 matches. They do what they want."
Nedelcheva's comments are supported by figures compiled by online magazine Badzine earlier this year which show that of the 99 all-Chinese matches played in major tournaments in 2011, 20 were walkovers."

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are being boo because of unsportsmanlike conduct, not because they are asian

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno la bro. Last time I started a thread about doping in swimming, people say that Asians are being discrminated. So I worked out that any allegations of cheating, unsportsmanlike behaviour, doping etc by Asians especially PRC Chinese must be discrimination of Asians

So to play safe, anyone make any allegations about the Chinese, I will label those who make the allegations as racists. It does not matter that they have done the same thing in previous olympics. The Chinese have previously manipulated the matches but lets bury our head in the sand and call it racists comments.

they are being boo because of unsportmanslike conduct, not before they are asian

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one likes the Chinese/Asians
I have friends in New york, Australia, Chicago, Detroit and S.f and London complaining of the increasing harassment and discrimination towards Asians.The worst is in Detroit, London and Australia

Im thinking of relocating my business to USA but im currently having 2nd doubts if its the right option(Im thinking of moving because of the way of life/freedom, despite having to pay more for operations/taxes but my ultimate motive is to permanently migrate there for good *Its something i always wanted to do since i was a young boy boy)

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The Kiwis in Auckland have no problems with Asians in general. In fact, they admire the work ethic of many of the Asian migrants.

A few things about Asians piss them off though eg :

1) The golf etiquette of the Koreans leaves much to be desired.
2) Shops with every sign or menu in Chinese/Korean only.
3) Screaming at the top of their voices in public (mainly from PRC).

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as there's a round robin, like in Soccer, placement manipulation is the norm.
It's not about discrimination, it's about how the spectators felt they did not get their money's worth, as the game was thrown.

But WTF!! It's a competition, not a Moscow circus. The stakes are high and if you watch how the female gymnasts cried when they
fell and tumbled and brought their team down, you'll know what competitive sports is all about.

Those spectators should know the badminton game system caused such manipulations, so like watching Soccer, if the team is already
into the next round, expect substitute team to play or players on the field with balls as heavy as their head.

ls-knnbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have friends in New york, Australia, Chicago, Detroit and S.f and London complaining of the increasing harassment and discrimination towards Asians.The worst is in Detroit, London and Australia

Im thinking of relocating my business to USA but im currently having 2nd doubts if its the right option(Im thinking of moving because of the way of life/freedom, despite having to pay more for operations/taxes but my ultimate motive is to permanently migrate there for good *Its something i always wanted to do since i was a young boy boy)

keling retard aka television aka psy83 aka general,

you still think nobody knows who you are? chicken out like a pussy after ramseth throw you the challenge and only coming back after he is gone

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were the player, I will do the same. Already qualify save energy and skip matching with stronger team.
Blame on the game format , why blame payer?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... "Chinese top seeds Wang Xiaoli and Yu Yang and the South Koreans Jung Kyung-eun and Kim Ha-na were booed off after an extraordinary match in which players regularly served into the net or hit wide apparently on purpose.
Both pairs had already qualified for the last 16 and their actions appeared to be an attempt to manipulate the final standings in Group A.
The reasons for both pairs wishing to do this were unclear but by ultimately losing the match, the Chinese now cannot play their compatriots and second seeds Tian Qing and Zhao Yunlei until the final ...
dey shud juz simply smash ze shuttlecok in2 their own cot! ...

like dat time ze asean futbol match, cant remember who vs who, dey kip scoring own gols n celebrated! ...

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Kiwis in Auckland have no problems with Asians in general. In fact, they admire the work ethic of many of the Asian migrants.

No. 3 above is top of my pissing list! They scream-speak in public at the top of their voices totally oblivious to the crowd. Utter lack of consideration!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh! sammy.
2. that is nothing comparing to real time, chineyland.
3. sammy, you should set foot on to streets of chins.
4. you can never survive one single day there!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dey shud juz simply smash ze shuttlecok in2 their own cot! ...

like dat time ze asean futbol match, cant remember who vs who, dey kip scoring own gols n celebrated! ...

Indonesia vs Thailand. They tried to lose to avoid playing host Vietnam. They thought Singapore was the easier team to beat.

Irony was, Singapore became the eventual Champion. That was the second Tiger Cup.

Last edited:

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19074718

Sometimes actions that may seems okie with Asians are not accepted by Westerners.

We may accused them of being racist to Asians, but in many context, Asians seems not to be very interested in social conscience, although the West has its own examples too.

I came across a old chinese couple waiting for the taxi along Grange Road few months back. A well-dressed chinese family of three ( who dun seems very urgent)who was also waiting for the taxi just walked in front of the old couple, flagged down a cab and before they were able to board, a ang moh guy tried to stop them. I could not hear what the family was shouting but the ang moh guy insisted and waved to the old couple to board the cab instead.

Last edited:

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19074718

Sometimes actions that may seems okie with Asians are not accepted by Westerners.

We may accused them of being racist to Asians, but in many context, Asians seems not to be very interested in social conscience, although the West has its own examples too.

I came across a old chinese couple waiting for the taxi along Grange Road few months back. A well-dressed chinese family of three ( who dun seems very urgent)who was also waiting for the taxi just walked in front of the old couple, flagged down a cab and before they were able to board, a ang moh guy tried to stop them. I could not hear what the family was shouting but the ang moh guy insisted and waved to the old couple to board the cab instead.
oh wait? it was a slanted eye that did it again? oh ya...now why doesnt it surprise me? ..they dont haf any conscience and compassion at all. they would even throw their own mothers into the grave alive, for money. n funny thing is...other slanted eyes wouldnt even bat an eyelid when seeing these kinds of injustices happen in front of them. it took an ang moh to intervene. now how rare is that? with most of the population here being small eyes and out of nowhere, whoosh..and ang moh happends to be there..or maybe the rest couldt ''see much'' from their small eyes