• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you one of the 59,000 people in Singapore?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not, you are not financially ready to retire according to @bart12. And deserved to be insulted just for being alive and retired.

9C0BC275-2E2D-4A15-93DE-58DEC1BEB233.jpeg

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of these people still have outstanding mortgages to pay the banks :biggrin:

I stayed in a HDB apartment but I have enough money for meals at hawker centres, sometimes seafood restaurants and occasionally fine dining :laugh:

I don’t have to worry about an increase in GST will affect me having cheesecake and latte at any hotel coffee lounge :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of these people still have outstanding mortgages to pay the banks :biggrin:

I stayed in a HDB apartment but I have enough money for meals at hawker centres, sometimes seafood restaurants and occasionally fine dining :laugh:

I don’t have to worry about an increase in GST will affect me having cheesecake and latte at any hotel coffee lounge :roflmao:
No you are wrong again. I have qualified fully to be one in the 381,000 people since I paid off my mortgage eleven years ago.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since owned private property why they can still own hdb?
Once they bought private property, shouldnt they give up hdb to the market?
:biggrin:
Yes you are absolutely right that they should do that to hdb sinkies. So unfair to do that to private property owners buying hdb ONLY!