• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you one of the 59,000 people in Singapore?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those 200 must be the MPs and the rich PRC who have no place to park their laundered fund.

Ya so few only 200 people in Spore own more than ten properties. I bet 200,000 people own more than ten properties in Malaysia. It’s so easy for them with properties costing as little as Rm50,000.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya so few only 200 people in Spore own more than ten properties. I bet 200,000 people own more than ten properties in Malaysia. It’s so easy for them with properties costing as little as Rm50,000.

When all these people go to the netherworld .. they cannot bring along the private properties bought in Sinkieland or Malaysia :eek:

So in life just be contented on what you have now & never make silly comparisons :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When all these people go to the netherworld .. they cannot bring along the private properties bought in Sinkieland or Malaysia :eek:

So in life just be contented on what you have now & never make silly comparisons :rolleyes:
Aiyah when you ccb Malaysian chinese and Indians have it good only you say don’t compare. If not you compare yourself with Spore all the time and keep lamenting how poor thing you are! So hypocrite as usual.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again you take other people word out of the context. I said you deserved to be insulted because you are foul mouth wanton..
No you didn’t say that. All you said is “all I can say is you deserved to be insulted” and full stop. And then when I asked why, you didn’t answer either. And my foul mouth is in response to foul mouth people calling me slut whore based on hot air for which you have no complaints. Wanton is you with ccb Malaysian slut whore mother wife daughters.

And AGAIN you are making allegations of me based on hot air that you cannot substantiate. This is the fourth time. What is AGAIN? When is the previous time and on what?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to infer correctly ..I don't want to put in the full detail to embarrass you. Since you ask for it. I found out that you contribute 75% of the posting in this forum with words like "KNN" & "CCB".. You can check your own reply ..I highlight in red from your reply.. If you are not foul mouth, then what?
I also checked a poll that 93.5% of the people think you are crazy..That poll was taken a few year ago... I bet it is now 99% if we were to do a poll on you.. You need to get a grip on your mental state.
1539880863998.png

No you didn’t say that. All you said is “all I can say is you deserved to be insulted” and full stop. And then when I asked why, you didn’t answer either. And my foul mouth is in response to foul mouth people calling me slut whore based on hot air for which you have no complaints. Wanton is you with ccb Malaysian slut whore mother wife daughters.

And AGAIN you are making allegations of me based on hot air that you cannot substantiate. This is the fourth time. What is AGAIN? When is the previous time and on what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to infer correctly ..I don't want to put in the full detail to embarrass you. Since you ask for it. I found out that you contribute 75% of the posting in this forum with words like "KNN" & "CCB".. You can check your own reply ..I highlight in red from your reply.. If you are not foul mouth, then what?
I also checked a poll that 93.5% of the people think you are crazy..That poll was taken a few year ago... I bet it is now 99% if we were to do a poll on you.. You need to get a grip on your mental state.
View attachment 48269
See? KNN is what @sweetiepie said all the time also charged to me. Ccb mudland and sinkie traitor dogs like you are always putting words into my mouth. As for ccb Malaysians, it’s just telling the truth of people with ccb mouth spewing ccb lies of me. Not called ccb Malaysians then call what?

And for the fourth time proven you made allegations of me that cannot be substantiated. I didn’t infer anything. You said I deserved to be insulted and full stop. And cannot answer why when asked. Which means I deserved to be insulted for just being alive and retired fighting criminal bullies. Then you lied that you said something else.

Anyway you are perfectly ok with ccb Malaysians calling me slut whore based on hot air but I cannot state the fact they have ccb foul mouth. Only my mouth is foul to you means you are either sinkie traitor dog or you are one of the mudland dogs. Period.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 48269
Oh ya and that so called 93.5% poll that you are quoting is tampered results with ccb son of Johor whore @Cottonmouth aka @Valium offering bribes of stolen Singaporean girl sex video to people for voting me mad. Now you know why ccb Malaysians are called ccb thieves slanderers and harassers is a fact and not foul mouth?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at your profanity-laced response to everyone. It is very clear you have an obsession with female genital and exchanging sexually explicit message with men here. You fired the first salvo with obscenity at me and you want me to believe you are innocent. You have been proven to be a petulant liar without doubt.

See? KNN is what @sweetiepie said all the time also charged to me. Ccb mudland and sinkie traitor dogs like you are always putting words into my mouth. As for ccb Malaysians, it’s just telling the truth of people with ccb mouth spewing ccb lies of me. Not called ccb Malaysians then call what?

And for the fourth time proven you made allegations of me that cannot be substantiated. I didn’t infer anything. You said I deserved to be insulted and full stop. And cannot answer why when asked. Which means I deserved to be insulted for just being alive and retired fighting criminal bullies. Then you lied that you said something else.

Anyway you are perfectly ok with ccb Malaysians calling me slut whore based on hot air but I cannot state the fact they have ccb foul mouth. Only my mouth is foul to you means you are either sinkie traitor dog or you are one of the mudland dogs. Period.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is a great place to live. Safe, Orderly, Law-abiding citizens, stable economy, advanced infrastructure, one knows and feels secure there, world-wide entertainment available, world-class foods, high standard of medical and health-care. In the eyes of the world, a terrific place to reside. Relatively affordable. Except of automobiles, which sucks big time. From the viewpoint of most worldly metrics, its a top notch city to live and do business.

Cheers1

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at your profanity-laced response to everyone. It is very clear you have an obsession with female genital and exchanging sexually explicit message with men here. You fired the first salvo with obscenity at me and you want me to believe you are innocent. You have been proven to be a petulant liar without doubt.
Hey don’t overate yourself ccb mudland dog. You are a liar caught by me four times making statements of me that you cannot substantiate. I don’t need or want you to believe me but you have no right to insult me. Once again, you ccb mudland dogs sons of whores deserved to be called ccb for spewing ccb lies of me non stop. I am just stating fact that you are ccb mudland and sinkie dogs supporting each other’s ccb lies of me. And again you are telling lies of me exchange sexual explicit messages with men when I don’t and you can’t quote a single post of me doing that for sure as I don’t do so be it offline or online. I only talked on non sexual stuff with men be it online or offline.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
One response from you and you have to mention the smelly female genital 5 times.. You should keep yourself in this position since you are so fond of vagina sniffing :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

uttanasana-kathryn-budig-yogapedia.jpg

Hey don’t overate yourself ccb mudland dog. You are a liar caught by me four times making statements of me that you cannot substantiate. I don’t need or want you to believe me but you have no right to insult me. Once again, you ccb mudland dogs sons of whores deserved to be called ccb for spewing ccb lies of me non stop. I am just stating fact that you are ccb mudland and sinkie dogs supporting each other’s ccb lies of me. And again you are telling lies of me exchange sexual explicit messages with men when I don’t and you can’t quote a single post of me doing that for sure as I don’t do so be it offline or online. I only talked on non sexual stuff with men be it online or offline.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One response from you and you have to mention the smelly female genital 5 times.. You should keep yourself in this position since you are so fond of vagina sniffing :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

uttanasana-kathryn-budig-yogapedia.jpg
That’s what you are ccb Malaysian liar with ccb mouth spewing ccb lies of me.