• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you often felt worries?

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lehman bank financed collapse,money market cheated by superb stunts.
Nowaday every things look black,Oil price rose up to 100 dollars few months
before,but suddenly dropped back to 50 dollars,who had suffer in this circumstance?
Most people had their own problems,a lot of things make us worries.
1) Job 2) Health 3)Money 4)Child 5)Housing 6)Transport 7)Food 8)Wear
and so on............
Why not sharing our worries from here?

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lehman bank financed collapse,money market cheated by superb stunts.
Nowaday every things look black,Oil price rose up to 100 dollars few months
before,but suddenly dropped back to 50 dollars,who had suffer in this circumstance?
Most people had their own problems,a lot of things make us worries.
1) Job 2) Health 3)Money 4)Child 5)Housing 6)Transport 7)Food 8)Wear
and so on............

You retarded weakling :oIo:

I control my own destiny. Worries and problems are just excuses made by unhealthy morons with no mental forttitude.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
sorries boss,I will never post again.I am singaporean and was born in singapore.

What a defeatist attitude towards mild criticism. :rolleyes: Small wonder so many sinkies crumble under the slightest pressure.

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't want to post here any more,but you forced me to post again,I had agree english speaking PRCs are better than me,But I am a 60 plus old man,and I have busy with my job,no time and no mood for me to improve my english language,I be here just want to fun with other members only,and I know you are the boss here,also you had joint my one thread early.
I am not like what you said "What a defeatist attitude towards mild criticism. Small wonder so many sinkies crumble under the slightest pressure"I was very strong in my work,but I alway don't like to against other with nothing.Boss,you still can spot my grammar, I don't mind.hopefully I can end by here.

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yjnvSQuv-H4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yjnvSQuv-H4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>