• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you not ashamed that after years of a bilingual education you still can't speak your own mother tongue?

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.png

Vid at https://tinyurI.com/w3je9y3y

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie babies start listening to tagalog when they are most receptive from 6.9 months to 1.69 years. their mother tongue is no longer from their sinkie mothers but from their maids. after 6.9 years, the naturally genius minds of kids for linguistics fall precipitously off a cliff and have a hard time learning new languages.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blame LKY for his 'Speak Mandarin' campaign. He ruined dialects too. Ham-fisted meddling technocrats always ruin things. Very often, their so-called 'solution' is either worse than the problem itself, or introduces additional problems. Akan datang... 'Goal 2034'. :biggrin:

But they have to do what they have to do, because a bloated govt needs to invent things to do to justify its own existence. :wink:

P.S: I have no problems conversing with ATBs. In fact, they often ask where I'm from, thinking I'm a fellow Tiong. :cool:

P.S #2: There must be many FTs in Sinkieland, often two Sinkies who first meet ask each other "Excuse me are you a Singaporean?"... because let's face it, it's not easy to tell anymore. :frown:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He tried to do a "cancel dialects" in a time when the farker could do almost anything unilaterally, even controlling birth rights... truly despicable.
He is a English-educated dictator who is frightened of the chinese-speaking students and community.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me, so long as my command of Mandarin is good enough to sian Tiongbus and bed them and get Ah Tiongs to do business with me, it's more than enough. So that Sinkie cunt in the video is talking cock. I doubt her own Chinese standard is that fantastic.