• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you "forced" (sometimes) to peep at your female colleagues when bend down in front of your workstation to talk to you?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bending-Over-and-Showing-a-Great-Candid-Downblouse.jpg

Picture Example

Just now, a newly joined female colleague in her mid 20s came over to my workstation to ask me about some details of the project contract. She needed some explanation on the matter.

She is quite pretty and as I was explaining to her, she bend lower and lower. Then I could see her black bra and nice breasts. It's now "imprinted" in my mind and even now thinking and writing about the incident, I can feel some expansion in my BC.

It's not that I want to look. I wanted to tell her I could see her bra and breasts, but I was afraid she would scold and slap me. Worse, she might complain to HR that I sexually harassed her.

I really don't know whether she did it on purpose to exchange for my assistance for explanation to her. If she is really like this type of lady, I think she is quite cheap.

Do ladies do that on purpose to get assistance?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN last time when my uncle was still a hansum man 1 hr milf purposelee squeezed in her big neh while she was explaining some claims matter to my uncle. She even made the bite lips action :eek:
Now my uncle onlee look at karchng when those syt bend over to talk to other colleagues :wink:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN last time when my uncle was still a hansum man 1 hr milf purposelee squeezed in her big neh while she was explaining some claims matter to my uncle. She even made the bite lips action :eek:
Now my uncle onlee look at karchng when those syt bend over to talk to other colleagues :wink:
So, the MILF did it on purpose to get favours from you?

I always give ladies the benefit of doubt, trusting that they didn't do it on purpose.

I mean there are slutty ladies, like those one look of their slutty face I can tell that they are up to no good.

But there are those like the new joiner today who has such an innocent and sweet face. I never expect her to be so casual with me.

And I didn't expect her to be a seductress. I mean her kind of image of a sweet young girl with nice bosom held by a black smooth bra makes me want to masturbate thinking of her.

It's sinful. I hate such thoughts. :frown:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, the MILF did it on purpose to get favours from you?

I always give ladies the benefit of doubt, trusting that they didn't do it on purpose.

I mean there are slutty ladies, like those one look of their slutty face I can tell that they are up to no good.

But there are those like the new joiner today who has such an innocent and sweet face. I never expect her to be so casual with me.

And I didn't expect her to be a seductress. I mean her kind of image of a sweet young girl with nice bosom held by a black smooth bra makes me want to masturbate thinking of her.

It's sinful. I hate such thoughts. :frown:
Not to get favour but to give favour to my uncle to explain claim matters. Maybe at the same time wanted to get favour at a later time to pump her ?
My uncle think most of the time they do it on purpose . They wear this manner is to standby and when target comes they will expose themselves :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This situation is very common for me. I don’t feel anything.

As to “forced” I think as a gentleman you have the choice and should quickly look away out of respect.

Actually your thread sounded sooooooo cheena sooooo narrow minded cheena

It shouldn’t even be an issue. But then I can understand as a narrow minded chink it’s an issue.

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a lady who used to work at some flying club that used to do that habitually at her angmo boss. You should get her opinion. She's a member here too.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This situation is very common for me. I don’t feel anything.

As to “forced” I think as a gentleman you have the choice and should quickly look away out of respect.

Actually your thread sounded sooooooo cheena sooooo narrow minded cheena

It shouldn’t even be an issue. But then I can understand as a narrow minded chink it’s an issue.
Are you leefering to orfid girl or working girl :unsure:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
3974a508abd395fbbfc1b75e91be78d8.jpg

@ginfreely gansiokbin lu fucking dirty slut.

My uncle currentlee kana harass by a busuk puki in this manner (soon par if not true die a terrible death) . My uncle think is the same behaviour as you did to your boss last time.
My uncle has no power to terminate the busuk puki like your ex boss did. KNNBCCB suay kana this kind of orfid harassment.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 147546
@ginfreely gansiokbin lu fucking dirty slut.

My uncle currentlee kana harass by a busuk puki in this manner (soon par if not true die a terrible death) . My uncle think is the same behaviour as you did to your boss last time.
My uncle has no power to terminate the busuk puki like your ex boss did. KNNBCCB suay kana this kind of orfid harassment.
Can eat don't waste even upto ho jinx standard my uncle still can apply but busuk puki bui chow jibye no way my uncle can eat :mad: my uncle can empathise with target's of gansiokbin.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can eat don't waste even upto ho jinx standard my uncle still can apply but busuk puki bui chow jibye no way my uncle can eat :mad: my uncle can empathise with target's of gansiokbin.
My uncle is a wise man but this kind of thing is verlee hard to handle becas
1. My uncle cannot give 1 fucking punch as he will end up in changi.
2. If leeport to mgt my uncle will become a laughing stock in orfid
3. Give warning several times but problem persist.
Hence he can just pretend nothing happened.
What would samster do in this situation ?
Samster may think my uncle kidding but it is as real as pearl and if untrue my uncle will die of a terrible death tomolo.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Samster may think my uncle kidding but it is as real as pearl and if untrue my uncle will die of a terrible death tomolo.
Bloodlee hell ho a tio bo my uncle's hoon. Lai this type of busuk puki :mad:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle know he is not the onlee one suffering in silence in this world. Male orfid harassment has been under rated.
Some perpetrators are verlee smart unlike gansiokbin. They know how to present themselves well like a normal and friendlee person in front of the whole orfid. They know that the prey will face difficulties exposing it and they wouldn't want to become a laughing stock. Even the prey disclose it the orfid might not believe it. Hence they can proceed to play the dirty acts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a lady who used to work at some flying club that used to do that habitually at her angmo boss. You should get her opinion. She's a member here too.
You should go to my Facebook and post your evil coward lie and let LJ Mccully slap you.