• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you as handsome as Alain Delon?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does he have a karchng bin now ? Just like @sweetiepie uncle ?

No matter how handsome you are, once you open your mouth and start speaking Singlish, you are no longer handsome.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alain_Delon_Cannes_2019.jpg

What so yan dao about an almost 90 year old fart?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
:geek:Does he have a karchng bin now ? Just like @sweetiepie uncle ?

No matter how handsome you are, once you open your mouth and start speaking Singlish, you are no longer handsome.
To lessen your suspense leegarding my uncle's look before turning into karchng bin :cool:
1 High ses aunty executive commented that my uncle looked like John Lennon.
Since it was onlee 1 comment my uncle didn't take it seriouslee.
cb9ff75e1c3db72b9358718e815e11f6.jpeg

Before that at least 10 pax from a mixed background commented my uncle looked like the Last Emperor John Lone
images.jpeg

My uncle Don't know ?
Both John?
Perhaps it was his spectacles? The sharp nose ?
But since >10 pax commented that my uncle took a good view on the mirror and indeed he found himself to look like John lone :eek:
As usual a soon par to death if the above comments wasn't true.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted wronglee
Need to post with all the soon par to death proof as My uncle is a verlee leesponsible forummer :geek:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted wronglee
Need to post with all the soon par to death proof as My uncle is a verlee leesponsible forummer :geek:
View attachment 125924
my uncle wore this in pri school :biggrin:

View attachment 125925

Next upgraded to this in sec school and joined the "gangsta" walk :biggrin:

View attachment 125926
Later when last emperor on screen my uncle upgraded to this KNN
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/fu...ries-of-the-good-old-days.311930/post-3498049

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
To lessen your suspense leegarding my uncle's look before turning into karchng bin :cool:
1 High ses aunty executive commented that my uncle looked like John Lennon.
Since it was onlee 1 comment my uncle didn't take it seriouslee.
View attachment 179030
Before that at least 10 pax from a mixed background commented my uncle looked like the Last Emperor John Lone
View attachment 179031
My uncle Don't know ?
Both John?
Perhaps it was his spectacles? The sharp nose ?
But since >10 pax commented that my uncle took a good view on the mirror and indeed he found himself to look like John lone :eek:
As usual a soon par to death if the above comments wasn't true.
Now I finally have a complete picture of your uncle after I merged the two faces of John Lennon and John Line into 1:

220px-Ngai_Ping-Ngo.jpg

The final product is also a John.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I finally have a complete picture of your uncle after I merged the two faces into John Lennon and John Line into 1:

220px-Ngai_Ping-Ngo.jpg

The final product is also a John.
LOL
Wtf ? This is indeed how my uncle look like now after transition to karchng bin KNN
Except more hair fatter abit and sharper nose :eek: :biggrin:
KNN KNN KNN