• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are YOG buses above the law?

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/what_bugs_me/435202/are_yog_buses_above_the_law.html

Are YOG buses above the law?

are_yog_buses_above_the_law-thumbnail.jpg

Enraged
78%
Shiok!
3%
LOL!
13%
So sad
3%
Sure or not?
1%
Bochup
2%
STOMPers have encountered YOG bus drivers who park illegally and drive dangerously, including tailgating and flashing their high beams at other motorists. This prompted STOMPer Commoner to ask if YOG buses were above the law.

STOMPer Commoner relates his experience with a reckless YOG bus driver:

"I was driving casually on BKE yesterday with my family and a baby at about 9pm going home.

"I was going at about 90-100km/h when I noticed a bus travelling very fast towards me in my rear mirror.

"Before I was able to change lane, the bus was tailgating my vehicle and flashing its high beam, causing both my side mirrors to be blinded.

"I was forced to change lane without really checking my left lane.

"After passing me, the bus tailgated a yellow Picanto and flashed its high beam at it as well. But the Picanto driver just refused to give way and I agree with the Picanto driver did.

"Who can see what bus is behind you at night?

"Is the travelling time of the YOG athletes more important than the lives of common Singaporeans travelling on the road?

"I believe every motorist will give way to the YOG bus, especially with the potential fine involved. But bus drivers who ignore basic road safety to tailgate and flash their high beam really disgust me.

"I hope the YOG committee can look into this and change their SOP for their buses travelling on the road."

In another incident, STOMPer Brad spotted the YOG bus above parking illegally:

"Can't YOG afford proper carparks?"

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That what I have comment few day ago. YOG bus travel above the sopeed limit and police and TP closed both eye. Some travel about 100km/h. One bus even overtake me when I traveling 100km/h.
KNN YOG bus think the road belong to them.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That what I have comment few day ago. YOG bus travel above the sopeed limit and police and TP closed both eye. Some travel about 100km/h. One bus even overtake me when I traveling 100km/h.
KNN YOG bus think the road belong to them.

I think any TP who dare to summon YOG vehicle can forget about promotion prospect and look for new job.