• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are there any sanctuaries Left in SinkieLand to go Pak Tor anymore..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to put papers on the car window....you cannot see inside....doggy, russian...everything works....:cool:

Better to tint the windows. That way, you can see outside and be a captain of your environment. Putting papers on car windows means you are not able to anticipate problems. Police car approaching, for example.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bo pien. Govt never upgrade so we are stuck in the 70s and 80s. I used to be as regular at Sembawang Park, Seletar Reservoir area. Nowadays, I am a member of the Kallang carpark after 3am.

GD, you are always number one!:smile:...when come to seeking lobangs:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I used to put papers on the car window....you cannot see inside....doggy, russian...everything works....:cool:

ah beng, card board better...steal eating is real fun. my car small. very difficult to do it sometimes...until my back aches!!!..best for the girl to sit on you and pump you....any other good suggestions brother?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
which back gate? 42, 46 or the old ATC gate?

i wont recommend gedong as my battlion of 3 combat team with support company went on a nite excerise with CO. we came across 2 cars on a dirt tracks with engines running and newspapers on the windows and windscreen. imagine having 400 men marching past u while u shagging half way. i bet cock shrink beri fast for the guys inside the two cars. many of the men went to shake the cars just to get a laugh.

hahhaa!!! good one!!!! 400 torchlights hitting you while you are shagging!!!! :smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've seen FT couples make out at void decks or at stairwells. 7-8pm, not late night.

nowadays everywhere also can liao...heaving petting and smooching in mrt , in buses and even up and down the escalators.....uncle shy man

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn, I very reluctant to share these 2 places. But since sharing sharing is the spirit of SBF, then no choice. When you drive out of Singapore zoo, there is a T junction where the traffic light is. In front, there is a forest whereby durian pickers go during the durian season. There is a small path somewhere. Just go there during the non durian season and you have the whole forest to fuck.

Second place is lower pierce reservoir. Many tactical place to make out at night. Strategic also. You see enemy, enemy no see you. :biggrin:

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
In front, there is a forest whereby durian pickers go during the durian season. There is a small path somewhere. Just go there during the non durian season and you have the whole forest to fuck.

Bro, thought that is SAF training ground? Isn't it fenced up? you talking bout left of T-Junction or right side?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, thought that is SAF training ground? Isn't it fenced up? you talking bout left of T-Junction or right side?

Not fenced up. T junction. You know if you drive out if the zoo, on the left side is a range where SAF do their shooting. Once you pass the gate of the range, you come to the T junction(traffic lights). You will see a big forest opposite and there is a small path that goes in. You have to go in by foot. Inside is a mess of trees but just keep going deeper and deeper and you'll eventually reach a clearing with a small stream. I have seen people fishing there. I believe there is a road whereby cars can go in but as I do not drive, I can't find out. It is thrilling to strip naked and fuck in the forest :biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't think so or else we would have notice & there would be so many eyeballs :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: staring, can start one Q & sell popcorn liao:biggrin:

Bro roadrunner, think when you were young that time, popcorn only limited to some places. Most likely can sell ting ting candy or ice kachang balls or rojak or candy floss etc etc... :biggrin: :rolleyes: :smile:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which back gate? 42, 46 or the old ATC gate?

i wont recommend gedong as my battlion of 3 combat team with support company went on a nite excerise with CO. we came across 2 cars on a dirt tracks with engines running and newspapers on the windows and windscreen. imagine having 400 men marching past u while u shagging half way. i bet cock shrink beri fast for the guys inside the two cars. many of the men went to shake the cars just to get a laugh.

Bro sleaguepunter, after the march pass and car shake, all the mood gone liow. :mad:

Actually putting newspaper on windows and windscreen is the worst advertisement about what is happening inside. :o

Those folks should just turn off the engine and leave a little gap in the window so that the window don't even get moisted up. :eek:

Like that it will attract less attention. :wink:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got car can go up kent ridge, easy to park and the view not bad.

Bro sleaguepunter, Kent Ridge can be quite crowded at times. Need to check when is their exam period. Just before exam period and during exam period is the worst time to go. Avoid. Coz many couple would just drive to some darker corners for a quick relief before going back to the library. :eek:

Best time to go is when the exams are over and slightly after the new semester start. :biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro AhBeng, it is more likely you cannot see outside. But those peeping tom on the outside can see what you are doing thru the various gaps available. Unless yours is a van, it is likely that for most cars, gaps is bound to have. :o :(