• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are there any sanctuaries Left in SinkieLand to go Pak Tor anymore..

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've seen FT couples make out at void decks or at stairwells. 7-8pm, not late night.

Some FTs seem to have a heck care attitude when it comes to PakTor, maybe time is precious for them so anywhere also can.

When i was young we used to play hide & seek in the park, one time it was on the eve of public holiday so we were allowed to play after dinner & we were all hiding behind a car, suddenly heard noises inside the car & this old tiko raised his head & saw a bunch of eyeballs staring back at him:eek: i don't think we've seen a car reversed & sped off so fast before:biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever there's a will...there will always be a way...once horny..anything goes...

Bro mollusk, guess my earlier post is wrong.

Coz when there is a will, there is a way... 3 ic also can - a guarantor's ic to ensure no hanky panky. ha ha :biggrin: :biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When i was young we used to play hide & seek in the park, one time it was on the eve of public holiday so we were allowed to play after dinner & we were all hiding behind a car, suddenly heard noises inside the car & this old tiko raised his head & saw a bunch of eyeballs staring back at him:eek: i don't think we've seen a car reversed & sped off so fast before:biggrin:

Bro roadrunner, the car got go humping up and down or not? :biggrin: :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sungei Gedong Camp back gate. Very thrilling. Strip all naked and fuck inside the bushes :o

which back gate? 42, 46 or the old ATC gate?

i wont recommend gedong as my battlion of 3 combat team with support company went on a nite excerise with CO. we came across 2 cars on a dirt tracks with engines running and newspapers on the windows and windscreen. imagine having 400 men marching past u while u shagging half way. i bet cock shrink beri fast for the guys inside the two cars. many of the men went to shake the cars just to get a laugh.