• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are singaporeans using NS to siam work?

KelvinSeet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Valued Client,

I will be away from 11/07/2011 to 16/07/2011 for my incamp training. During my absence, my colleague, will be covering me. Please call him for any matters.

During these period, I will NOT be able to provide any update and will try to return your calls at the earliest possible time.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Different People Have Different Taste For Durians

Though I seems to be mighty, I don't like NS at all. It's boring and a waste of time. Though it may not be a prison, it seems to restrict your movement somehow.

But, my friends love to come back to camp as holidays. A time to twung ! From works, of course.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will just call the company's competitor right away. They obviously do not know the meaning of immediate and personal attention.

Cheers!

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Different People Have Different Taste For Durians

most singpies would rather be waorking instead od carrying balls in NS. esp the self-employed who lose more money doing NS