• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Short People Usually More Cunning?

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another trait is eagle nosed. machiam like andy lau. Hard to get along with others.
So to summarize the worst specimen type is a shorty with white natural curly hair....thin lips and eagle nose.

(1) Short
(2) Curly Hair
(3) Hooked Nose
(4) Harm-Bak (cockleshell eyes), a.k.a. "Japanese Soldier Eyes."

The No. 3, Hooked Nose, I have never seen this in Singapore, Malaysia, H.K. Chinese people. But I have seen many of this Hook Nose type in China Chinese people.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time, got one fortune teller asked me to beware of these kind of "eng kor pee" translated as parrot nose, sharp pointed nose kind of people.

Another trait is eagle nosed. machiam like andy lau. Hard to get along with others.
So to summarize the worst specimen type is a shorty with white natural curly hair....thin lips and eagle nose.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Who is talking bad about me while I am away?"

Deng-Xiaoping-9271644-1-402.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The ultimate blurfuck and troublemaker of the forum speaks. What a freaking joke. LOL. :biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is very true. One of my very old classmate belongs to this category.

He is short, cunning, scheming, self-centered, likes to play politics.
He will not safe guard any secret that you share with him.
He even trick and lie to me for the sake of his own self-interests.

Beware of this kind of shorty if you know any.

MightyMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh my gosh. Should have seen this wisdom 7 years back. Got cheated by such a person as described above. Short, curly white hair and eagle nose. Can't remember the lips though ....

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey frens,,

this shorty thing,,does it refer to both guys and gals or short guys only? I abit worried now cos my gf is very short,,,

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey frens,,

this shorty thing,,does it refer to both guys and gals or short guys only? I abit worried now cos my gf is very short,,,

Short gals also share similar traits, especially if they not so good looking and does not have a good body for sex appeal.
These category of gals will always get involved in office politics. Those career minded ones will act as though she's the queen of the company.
A good example is the ex-CEO of SMRT.