• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Are people of Guangdong descend rebellious?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Southern China was hotbed of anti central government movements for the last four centuries.

Triads started as anti Qing government. Then there the Taiping Heavenly Rebellion. Sun Yat Sen of TongMenHui. Then there the Kuomintang Northern Campaign against the 北洋政府.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Southern China was hotbed of anti central government movements for the last four centuries.

Triads started as anti Qing government. Then there the Taiping Heavenly Rebellion. Sun Yat Sen of TongMenHui. Then there the Kuomintang Northern Campaign against the 北洋政府.
I wish it was true , if not Guangdong will be independent. But now all brain washed by the commies. They do have their own anthem though...but it puts everyone to sleep. Still better than the chicom Garbage spewed forth by the ah tiongs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are very progressive.

Also, back in the day they're considered to be barbarians. China (central plains area) is surrounded in four directions by barbarians. Japs, Mongols and other nomad tribes, Turkic people, Viets etc.

Q7tQ-hryfqhk1607540.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another reason...for Cantonese rebellions (I would not say Southern China as a whole because that would encompass fuckein province n they are the biggest plps to whoever is in charge).. is maybe the culture. The popular opera dai Lui fa is about resisting the Qing...if only they resisted the commies.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are very progressive.

Also, back in the day they're considered to be barbarians. China (central plains area) is surrounded in four directions by barbarians. Japs, Mongols and other nomad tribes, Turkic people, Viets etc.

Q7tQ-hryfqhk1607540.jpg
U mean cantos are not Han cinas? That is great news..a good excuse to secede from the northern ah tiongs

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U mean cantos are not Han cinas? That is great news..a good excuse to secede from the northern ah tiongs

They are, just that there's plenty of mixing over the centuries, there isn't really a pure Han race now.

If you're talking about the strictly Han-only territory, the territory of the PRC would be much smaller.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cantonese are more “Han” than the rest of the country. While the north was overrun by every horse riding barbarians for the past 2500 years, the south was only overrun during Mongols invasion and only for 90+ years.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese are more “Han” than the rest of the country. While the north was overrun by every horse riding barbarians for the past 2500 years, the south was only overrun during Mongols invasion and only for 90+ years.
That even better, can claim to be the true cina and secede.. Guangdong has huge food production, is the factory of the world..need the laggard beggar thy neighbour provinces for wat?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why the northerners have bigger breasts. :inlove:

440ukyqtktfy.jpg
No wonder I am into small n perky...big tits don't appeal to me..it's a southern cina thing.. however singkiemen kpkb about Singkie women being airports..n fuckeins make up more than 50% of Singkieland popn...so is it more a fuckein genetic thingy?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
One point that confuses me. Cantos never use the term 'hua ren' or 'han ren' ...they always use ' Tong yan' . It's the northern mandarin speaking scum that use the term. ' Han'. So they are claiming something they are not?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

furthest away from seat of central government is 1 reason. cultural and language differences with central government is another.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder I am into small n perky...big tits don't appeal to me..it's a southern cina thing.. however singkiemen kpkb about Singkie women being airports..n fuckeins make up more than 50% of Singkieland popn...so is it more a fuckein genetic thingy?
uh no... i'm fuckien and I don't like big hooters either. but then again tons of guys talk about big hooters.. so I dunno.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One point that confuses me. Cantos never use the term 'hua ren' or 'han ren' ...they always use ' Tong yan' . It's the northern mandarin speaking scum that use the term. ' Han'. So they are claiming something they are not?
The northerners were scum. Pekingese always claim mandarin is 人话 while cantonese is 鳥語。Cantonese is old Han language while current mandarin is northern tribes languages combine with some northern chinese dialects. Peking was only capital for one Han dynasty Ming. But it was capital for khitan, jurchen, mongol and qing. They are the farking barbarians.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
er.... that's another point you share with fuckiens unfortunately.

fuckiens historically called themselves t'ng lang = tang people because they associated themselves with the tang dyansty and not the yuan. In cantonese, that is the same. tong yan = tang people. People from the next Yuan dynasty were not. They were mongolian horseriding shepherding barbarians. The last Qing were semi-mongolian horseriding farming barbarians.

Problem is that han were people of central china in the past before the invasion and rulership of these barbarians. laksaboy is right. they no longer are, but mixed to a large extent. The further north you go, the more Mongolian and to a lesser extent Manchurian blood you get. Beijing is originally a two horse mongolian town Khanbaliq. It was never part of China in the beginning and the imperial seat is there so that in case of uprising from Han Chinese, Mongolian and Manchurians fuckers can fuck off back outside of China quickly. See map of China and look at how the northeast that includes beijing sticks out. Want to govern an empire from 1 corner? doesn't make sense right?

also something like 1 out of 25 males in some parts of china can directly link descent to Genghis Khan. Long story short. They are half-breeds trying to claim they are original Chinese. and unfortunately for your opinion of hokkiens, they closest relatives you have to original Chinese are your neighbours the fuckiens. There's a joke about this and it was because the ruling Tang fucked off to hokkien and later to Taiwan and went that-a-way because Mongolian horses short legs -- can't climb hokkien mountains. That's also why a lot of hokkiens call China t'ng sua. or tang mountains where mongols didn't go or didn't bother to go.