• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are our SG gals too pamerped??

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the big deal about Sinkie women in the first place? And why are Sinkie men acting like Sinkie women are the only women left in the world. As eatshitanddie says, Singaporeans are often trapped in the "I must get a car to impress people" but cars are obviously a depreciating asset. Singapore is very small, the public transport is sufficient though overcrowded.

Seriously, Singaporean women are not much of a big deal. If I can splash the cash, I rather take a Japanese. Don't be fooled, Jap women also look for money, but they dress well, do housework and bother to cook and take care of children. This is what I call worth my time. The only disturbing part is the men must surrender the salary to the wife and let her allocate funds.

Another alternative is angmoh women. Independent, truly believe in equal standing and good at sex. Worth the money and time. :biggrin:

Why must men surrender the salary to wife ???? I just don't understand !!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Cars And Condos Is A Must

From pussy to man??

It doesn't fails to amuse me when talking bad about our girls here. Take a step back, don't we comes from the same gene pool and growing up in the same environment save the stint in NS. Indoctrinated by our esteem PAP about relentless pursuit of wealth. So, how can sinkie men be any different, if we had a chance to grab money from pussies?

With NS & the Womans Charter it is obvious that in Spore it's a woman's world :p

So you can't blame the guys for complaining about the women. Some have even resorted to looking for their mates overseas & boycotting the local women out of financial necessity:wink:
This is just one of many serious social problems that has been created by LKY & Co. All their policies were focused on material gain without considering the wider impact on Spore society.

Whoever takes over from the PAP will have a mess on their hands:rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why must men surrender the salary to wife ???? I just don't understand !!!

because japanese man are very lazy and very bad in controlling their own money ( always anyhow spend money ) . the wife also act as a personal asst . lucky i never let my wife control my $$$ .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With NS & the Womans Charter it is obvious that in Spore it's a woman's world :p

So you can't blame the guys for complaining about the women. Some have even resorted to looking for their mates overseas & boycotting the local women out of financial necessity:wink:
This is just one of many serious social problems that has been created by LKY & Co. All their policies were focused on material gain without considering the wider impact on Spore society.

That is what i did. Haha. Banned anything sinkie. Love it. Every secnd show my middlefinger to sinkie and sinkieland.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Re: Cars And Condos Is A Must

If any blame, then it has to lay squarely on this government for their lack of will to address the inequalities of the Womans Charter that are still base on the premise that men are the sole bread provider. It's not the women fault if the law is tilted to their advantages.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie men 5 common mistakes

1. ROM so that they can apply for a flat

2. Buy a car so that they can chauffeur their wives

3. Respect their in laws because their in laws had a hard time brining their daughter up but totally fuck care the efforts of their own parents

4. Renovate their house using loans

5. Buying a condo when they barely could afford it so that their wives can brag about it

hi there

1. bro, 5 thumbs up to you.
2. bingo!
3. my take: such specimen is some loser!
4. come on!
5. pus, no problem, everywhere man!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
because japanese man are very lazy and very bad in controlling their own money ( always anyhow spend money ) . the wife also act as a personal asst . lucky i never let my wife control my $$$ .

If i have a wife who knows how to take care of my mum and dad. Treat my parents as though it her own parents. Handling her a portion of salary can be considered.

But singkie woman cannot be trusted at all with all the money on hand !!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But singkie woman cannot be trusted at all with all the money on hand !!!

Yeah, they spend YOUR hard-earned money on useless shit: dresses, shoes, bags, cute/floral decor stuff, trinkets, makeup, hairdo etc. Rack up lots of consumer credit debt. Make a wild guess: who will settle those bills?

Note to all married Sinkie men: there is a distinct difference between being a doting husband (疼老婆)... versus being a total idiot. Use your common sense and choose your actions wisely.