• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Malaysians or Singaporeans happier?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
www.talkcocksg.com
Are Malaysians or Singaporeans happier?
August 27, 2019 LIFE STYLE

singapore-girls-678x381.jpg

Malaysian’s are happier. I worked as Office Assistant in Yishun, Singapore for 3 months.

I’m merely an immigrant and feel treated that way. In a perspective of freedom, there’s much freedom in Malaysia, you can spit, smoke, vape ethically anywhere in Malaysia, as long as you don’t cause anger to nobody.

But in Singapore rules are made in many places, which made freedom suppressed.

Living cost is so freakin high, not much greeneries, everywhere is concrete high rise.

As for kids, its the age you play and do all sort of stupid shit, I believe the’re aren’t many stupid shit activities could be done in Singapore, example like stealing Rambutan and river bath in Malaysia.

Singaporean’s live in a restricted tight compound, somehow like KL, but tightly more and more secure and heavily watched by security and government forces compared to KL.

It’s just hard to do any naughty activities in Singapore, i mean naughty not criminal offences.

So that concludes why Malaysian’s are happier, we can do all sort of naughty shits, get scolded, take it as jokes of life, and continue life to be mature adults.

However, another people also said…

Singaporeans are happier (or rather have more reasons to be happy). Simultaneously we complain more.

What a paradox.

PS. Malaysia Boleh!
Agree?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malai is exporter of talents at expense of m&d taxpayers....

From birth to high school cost Malai RM200K per child and self fubd uni study by parents...

After all these they ended up work in other countries where it cost $0 to other countries which take them in for jobs avaliable.....

Jobs are slavery and pay tax on that country, no job Malai go back KL..

What did Malai gove get and become.... pigs or rabbits for other countries....

Last edited:

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
jiuhu kia happier of course. come to sinkiie land and work and earn good money. go back to their hometown and live like a king, free of worries

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malai is exporter of talents at expense of m&d taxpayers....

From birth to high school cost Malai RM200K per child and self fubd uni study by parents...

After all these they ended up work in other countries where it cost $0 to other countries which take them in for jobs avaliable.....

Jobs are slavery and pay tax on that country, no job Malai go back KL..

What did Malai gove get and become.... pigs or rabbits for other countries....
Well said. Every graduate that work overseas benefit the country where they work. I believe, sinkie has about hslf a million workers from jiu hu and thats why sinkie economy benefit from their incompetent gahmen.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are happy because they esrn swiss standard income and pay shit hole cost of living when they cross the border. And get to unflower our girls.
On 2nd thoughts, we get to go over there and root their gals..and we even have batam as an option...but better to start kicking these mudlanders back to where they come from