• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are all Japanese men like them?

Kyoto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look on the bright side.

yul2.jpg

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the world of marketing, factual considerations are of limited value for profitability.

Perhaps just in jest as an old example, between "Yaohan" and "Mohan", one can expect the Cantonese consumer crowd to flock to the former. LOL.

Why is Yohmo tonic looking promising? No facts, no testimonials, nothing....and the name sounds like "have hair" in cantonese.

Last edited:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
should recommend to 69. he needs this.

Don't keep us anxiously waiting. And that chump thinks that u are my clone. Hahahaha

Look at how idiotic he is? "Must be"

Guessing again. Next time my new clones will quote "Must be" PAP and blame everything on the PAP snd see how this clown reacts. Hahahaha

No need, since you already said it, so whoever reveal it, it must be you OA.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is Yohmo tonic looking promising? No facts, no testimonials, nothing....and the name sounds like "have hair" in cantonese.

Yohmo Tonic has been on sale since the 1970s. And it is made in Japan, always has been.

If it were a crap product, do you honestly think it could have lasted as long as it did?

Yohmo = 養毛 in Japanese

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yohmo Tonic has been on sale since the 1970s. And it is made in Japan, always has been.

If it were a crap product, do you honestly think it could have lasted as long as it did?

Yohmo = 養毛 in Japanese

Jap consumers are very discerning lot.
Crap product would not last long there.

eErotica96

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't keep us anxiously waiting. And that chump thinks that u are my clone. Hahahaha

Look at how idiotic he is? "Must be"

Guessing again. Next time my new clones will quote "Must be" PAP and blame everything on the PAP snd see how this clown reacts. Hahahaha

i m not oa nor 69. i m 96. he is a chump but he is no allen chen.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the secret has been obvious all along people

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Kc3LgL65qA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Y

yewtongloong

Love Gatsby commercials - very original and entertaining.