• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apple MacBook Pro 2021 Review - Oct 2021

HorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1640485659997.png

HorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bloomberg​

Subscribe

Technology

Apple Unveils Biggest MacBook Air Redesign in Over a Decade​

• The company also debuts new version of low-end MacBook Pro
  • Latest laptops will use Apple’s homegrown M2 processor

Apple Unveils New MacBook, M2 Chip, Pay-Later Service
Unmute

Apple Unveils New MacBook, M2 Chip, Pay-Later Service
By
Mark Gurman
+Follow
7 June 2022, 02:12 GMT+8Updated on7 June 2022, 03:39 GMT+8

Apple Inc. unveiled the most significant overhaul to its popular MacBook Air laptop in more than a decade, bringing a fresh design, new colors and a speedier M2 processor from its homegrown chip line.

The company showcased the updated laptop Monday at its Worldwide Developers Conference, an event that’s otherwise focused on software updates for the iPhone and other devices. The new Air adds yet another machine to the company’s lucrative lineup of computers, which has seen revenue jump since a switch away from Intel Corp. chips in 2020.

The move refreshes a product that was groundbreakingly light and thin when Apple’s Steve Jobs first unveiled it in 2008.

The new model loses the tapered shape of the previous version and instead uses a design that looks similar to the 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pros launched at the end of 2021. The machine has a 13.6-inch screen, up from 13.3 inches on the previous model, and -- like the MacBook Pro -- a 1080p camera with twice the resolution of the previous model.

The updated computer includes an M2 processor, the first generational leap for Apple’s Mac chips since its in-house components for computers debuted in November 2020. The MacBook Air update is the first since then, when it was one of the earliest Macs to get the M1 chip. The latest version will be 40% faster in handling some pro apps, but around 18% overall, according to Apple.

The new capabilities should be a boon for Apple fans, even if there were few major surprises at the event. The shares were little changed following the announcements, trading at $145.38 as of 3:28 p.m. in New York. Apple is down 18% for the year, part of a broader pullback for tech stocks

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro HorLee,
Nice to know that you had done washing hands in the Golden Tap Basin after few decades in gaming.
Happy to hear that you now involve actively with new technology in digital world.
I am looking for a fast technology to track horse racing live and capture horses info.
Please recommend technology model.
Thank you.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
me , learning to write create a Alogrithm for each race for sure win for x amount of profit on x amount of wager.

heard big time bookies are already using it.

stock broking houses are already using it to attack certain stock for net profit for each trading day.
Bro HorLee
Can be my sifu and accept me as your disciple to impart some of your winning skills to me. I give you a big ang pow.

HorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal

M2 MacBook Pro: Why Does This Exist?​

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​

"The Apple Studio Display is a Bad Deal"​