• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apple iPhone

Boss_555

Alfrescian
Loyal
IPhone vs HTC Diamond vs Samsung Omnia??

Wat will be the selling points of IPhone over these 2 models?
Specs wise htc or omnia is better then iphone! for microsoft lovers

iphone is for mac lovers!!!! but for those who uses ipod will like iphone for sure!

Frankly is a perception of an individual! :biggrin:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like buying the 3G set from hong kong has the best price. Might be buying one when gg over to macau next mth.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
With an iphone, it's no longer about buying a handphone. It's about buying a lifestyle product, as the way they market their other apple products.

Specs wise, it's crap. But you cannot deny that the design and innovative interface is the selling point.

At the end of the day, it depends on your needs and requirements. :biggrin:

dc7176

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m oso still ponderin which phone to buy??? iphone or samsung omnia!

been a nokia user for the past 10 yrs!! now wanna change, feel so uncomfortable!!

if dun change, my nokia look so outdated!! keke :biggrin::p

Wins88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I waiting for the 3G Iphone for a long time. But Singtel dunno why still dowan to launch it. Apple products rock! I am sick n tired of living with imperfect operatig systems - especially Microsoft stuff. Used to own a HTC - sold it away within 7 days - really crap due to the Windows Mobile operating system - of couse, it is just my personal view.