• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

appeal to stop all tonychat bashing

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uh this is a bit one sided, perhaps if Tonychat stop sprouting shit about being vegan and making hypocitical comments than the bashing will stop. Of course personally I just ignore him..just like I ignore that kopi piece of dog shit..

the biggest hypocrite in this forum
you ignore kopishit and you still fucking him in the dark
shit head you lah !!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Tony no more fuck sinkies then I worry....

Tony fucking sinkies machiam kopisai's trolling....it's part and parcel of the forum.

you are the gongest of the CCCCbye Gang
always second hand fuck
now go dogs makan and donkeys fuck understand
another of this forum's biggest vulval mouth and most brainless chump!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Narong,

You and the gang think kopisai has an agenda so you guys team up to fuck him. I have no issues and no comments on it.

I and a few others think that cheebyekia tony is fucking irritating, ball-less and insulting, so we fuck him up. Cannot? Why?

cowards like choncbye and narongcheebye can only bully old uncle
they dare not speak against the big boys here and the top guns
they go for small peanuts and then gang up and bully them

narong is the best example of the back alley bully
choncbye is the master who is a poor instructor
confused like shit teaching people not to bully
a big coward bully himself - chon go donkeys fuck understand!
stop preaching when you yourself are shitting all over this forum
i dont care if you carry and kiss joetys balls!!! now go horses fart!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you ilovesingapore for usual spamming to divert attention.....
It's what you do best....
Unfortunately this time from tony to your ownself (kopishit)....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Especially to e69, zeddy and ah loon.

Seriously did tonychat did anything damaging? The real targets are pap IB. Unless u r part of the grand pap IB, then I nothing to say. If u r not pap IB, let's hoot the greatest pap IB ever, kopisai. I have to admit this kopisai is cunning and manipulative.

stupid chonbullshit coming with this backside wash for your own cccbye gang
why don't you hoot your own cccbye gang and asked them to stop hooting the wrong target
idiot chonbullshit - the chief gangster of the IB brigade himself !! doubtl talk. doubt conspiracy. talk chonbullshit!!
toni your grandchokong izzit...

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uh this is a bit one sided, perhaps if Tonychat stop sprouting shit about being vegan and making hypocitical comments than the bashing will stop. Of course personally I just ignore him..just like I ignore that kopi piece of dog shit..

Agree

If tonychat is less irritating and abusive, he wont be getting the attacks.

Basically he is just been itchy backside asking for it.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tonycheebye loves to get assfuck by his ladyboy wife and in forums :biggrin: in short - 狗改不了吃屎 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree

If tonychat is less irritating and abusive, he wont be getting the attacks.

Basically he is just been itchy backside asking for it.

I dun give a shit how others reply to my posts. I am just expounding the truth. It is not my fault that they are too ball-less to accept their truth. The truth is the strongest and that is why I am still here.