• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

appeal to stop all tonychat bashing

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow this Attila The Cunt guy is an ardent Tonychat fan judging from his past posts... Either a clone or a meat eater turned vegan being enlightened by Tonychat.. LOL..LOL..

deleted also.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat enlightened his arse, I think.

That Attila Cunt is a clone.. Can speak Malay and loves to bash Sinkies judging from his past posts.. A clone sent to add more oil into the fire.. No doubt about it..

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That Attila Cunt is a clone.. Can speak Malay and loves to bash Sinkies judging from his past posts.. A clone sent to add more oil into the fire.. No doubt about it..

Bro Zen, speak Malay means clone meh?
saya pun cakap melayu...saya clone kah?
you OPPO or PAP IB ??? nevermind lah
your MASTER will come soon to determine your REAL status...
just be patient....Adjudicator coming soon...very soon.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zeddy bro how did you your war with tony start?

Jah Bro around 2 months back when he as usual started his Sinkie bashing attacks but this time on me.. Then he went around the Forum attacking others.. I had enough and retaliated back..

Sometimes it feel strange.. I never saw before Tonychat doing his bashing at any FT Keling threads and instead he fired his drivel at the local Cinas.. I know he used to be pally with a keling Forummer Bannova back then till he knighted the latter for being his ally.. LOL..LOL..

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah Bro around 2 months back when he as usual started his Sinkie bashing attacks but this time on me.. Then he went around the Forum attacking others.. I had enough and retaliated back..

Sometimes it feel strange.. I never saw before Tonychat doing his bashing at any FT Keling threads and instead he fired his drivel at the local Cinas.. I know he used to be pally with a keling Forummer Bannova back then till he knighted the latter for being his ally.. LOL..LOL..

Oh yes i recall that calling someone sir yellow. Really stupid.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Zen, speak Malay means clone meh?
saya pun cakap melayu...saya clone kah?
you OPPO or PAP IB ??? nevermind lah
your MASTER will come soon to determine your REAL status...
just be patient....Adjudicator coming soon...very soon.

Shoo away irritating fuck...this is Tony's thread....dun come in to snatch the limelight attention whore.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shoo away irritating fuck...this is Tony's thread....dun come in to snatch the limelight attention whore.

lampar you understand
there is no monopoly in this forum
TS started fucking Kopi uncle
I have the right to fuck him and you as well
now fuck off from My THREAD!! you vulval mouth turning your lj into cb !!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lampar you understand
there is no monopoly in this forum
TS started fucking Kopi uncle
I have the right to fuck him and you as well
now fuck off from My THREAD!! you vulval mouth turning your lj into cb !!!

Dun be so thick skinned la.
Start your own thread and masterbate yourself there.
Bros here enjoying the banter without your irritating interruption.