• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apparently Trying to Con Muslim Nurses with Fake Tudung Doesn't Work

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are there many Malay missys? I thought there are plenty of ah neh, Pinoy, Burmese and Tiong ones.

I hope all the nurses quit en masse, and take their talents to a country that gives them the proper pay and respect. Give Bubble Ong something to think about. :cool:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again another example of paying them PAP the highest salaries in the world but performance lose out to so many places like Taiwan , Hong Kong and even gain accolade as country with highest covid per 100,000 people.
LHL has boasted that they are ready for any pandemic but were caught with pants down on so may occasion and the lack of nursing staff is an example of their failure in planning,
They could have offered nursing scholarships to neighboring countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia , Myanmar (with one year english course thrown in for those with poor english) but I hardly see any of these. Instead they chose to rely on Pinoys and CECA for their own political agenda.
Most things has been politicised and we can see the outcome

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of spending time improving to find ways to hire more nurses, they used it to study whether wearing tudung @work is appropriate.... Shake head!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1637917683368.png

HeMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there many Malay missys? I thought there are plenty of ah neh, Pinoy, Burmese and Tiong ones.

I hope all the nurses quit en masse, and take their talents to a country that gives them the proper pay and respect. Give Bubble Ong something to think about. :cool:
Malay few only, a lot of Ah Tiong & Jiu hu porridge Nurses & Sisters
They are probably trying to entice jiu hu nurses to join in.
Yes, they are studying in our polytechnics

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vast majority of the nurses are not m&d nor moslem. I've grassroots contacts if hospitals are keen to hire more nurses, as long as the hospital is willing to pay me a finder's fee too.
You could suggest your nuns double up as nurses. After all their habit will look the part too.
Just remember to give them small idols to bring to work.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You could suggest your nuns double up as nurses. After all their habit will look the part too.
Just remember to give them small idols to bring to work.

Remember to stay off drugs and pedophilia even though both are allowed in your fake religion. Did you bow towards your idol in mecca today?

Last edited: